on a diet

You and your friends live together in a dorm . It was nice living with them . You had a great time together, But you weren't that comfortable with them.

They all were pretty gorgeous ,they had the best body line . The best face ,the best skin .

It's not that you weren't pretty . But comparing to them you were normal , you were a little bit chubby than them.

You had a very hard time when go out together ,hearing people talking about you . Things that are like " why is she walking with them ?" ,"ugh this girl is ruining their looks ,they shouldn't bring her with them" . Somethings like that you hear every time you go out with them.

These times you came back home really very upset b/n asking you what is wrong but you didn't say anything about it knowing that you don't deserve him, he would look better with another one that is prettier than you...

          * I should start diet *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today you wakeup by f/n (friend name) calling for you down stairs .
You sigh and continue sleeping ,then she comes to you screaming your name "y/n!!" You open one eye "hmmm.. what?..." you ask . "Today me and a/f/n (other friend name) going to go out on a double date !! Why don't you and b/n join us?! It's going to be more fun!!" .

You jump out of bed "sure...I.." then you remember that you are on a diet ," I can't sorry..." you say.

F/n looks at you in a surprised face "but ...why?" She ask .
"Actually .... " you think what should you say ... is it because you will end up having another bad day or is it because you are not ready enough , or because you are on a diet..."I'm not okay ... yes i I'm not okay i'm sick i'll just stay here..." there is a silence for a moment ....

Then f/n says "what happened to you y/n should I stay with you today?" ... *Ehh! She is so kind i don't want to ruin her double date * i think
"No it's okay g..go out and have fun i'll just eat and sleep today don't worry about me .."
She smiles and says "okay y/n i hope you get better soon" . She hugs you .a/f/n comes up stairs,"f/n let's go get ready!! Oh... y/n are you coming with us?" She asks

F/n : " No y/n is tired today she won't come with us"
O/f /n : "oh.. really? Then take care y /n . Let's go f/n!"   , she nods and go with her before she leaves she looks at you "I love you take care"
I smile and nod . They leave the room .

"Uuggh.. what am I going to eat today?" I ask myself "being on a diet is very haaard" you whine

As your stomach groan from hunger *and this is not a good way to lose weight by the way*
You fall asleep again .

~~~~~~~~~~Time skips~~~~~~~~~

You wake up on the sound of your phone ringing * you look at the phone ..oh shoot it's 8 PM and i haven't had anything to eat yet!!*

You answer your phone call it was b/n
Y/n :"hello"
B/n : "hey y/n ! How are you?"
Y/n:" I ..I.." he interrupts you
B/n :"y/n ! Were you sleeping!!?"
Y/n :"y..yess i was ... "
B/n :" did you eat anything today?"
Y/n : "Yes i did it was all healthy..."
B/n :"are you alone?"
Y/n: "yes my friends aren't home yet they went on a double date.."
B/n :"okay bye"
Y/n: "wh... "he hang up the phone before you even say anything

*what's wrong with him...* you think to your self as you stretch and get out of bed going strait to the kitchen .

You open the fridge as you hear the sound of your stomach you sigh ...* I'm starving ..umm i'll eat today whatever i want and start from tomorrow !* you take nutella chocolate and grab a spoon   and eat it while searching for other things to eat .