Sick

You wake up at 4 AM not feeling okay, you had a very bad headache as you move slightly feeling extremely Hot . You push out the blanket and try to get back to sleep .
You hear b/n's voice "what's wrong y/n?" He says with his husky voice.

"I ..i don't feel okay b/n..." you say taking your breath and wiping the sweat that was on your forehead .

B/n gets up giving you a cup of water as he looks at you with a worried look on his face .

You smile weakly pausing to drink the water "don't worry i'm fine it's just that the blanket made me feel Hot"

"Are you sure" b/n asks . You nod.

"Let's go back to sleep"  you say as you lay your head on your comfortable soft pillow .

B/n lay beside you "do you feel okay ? Or am I making you more uncomfortable ?" He asks

"No it's okay stay beside me please" you say as you hug him, trying to fall asleep again . B/n was stroking your hair as his hands stoped moving   *you know that he fell asleep right now*.

Time passes ~~~

You still couldn't sleep and you actually started feeling cold . You hug b/n more tightly so you could feel his warmth , but it didn't help your body was shivering from the coldness inside your bones.

Your stomach starts to hurt you so bad . This was the first time you have ever felt so painful like this.
As you started crying from the pain that is spreading all over your body . From the heat that was coming from your body that b/n felt He woke up from the sound of you crying and sniffing .

"Y/n !!" He puts his hands on your forehead feeling the heat that was coming from you like an oven.

He runs towards the kitchen he grabs a cold compress and put it on your head.
He makes warm water with lemon for you to drink ,So that it would make you feel a little bit better.

As b/n helps you drinking it he says," y/n what happened to make you feel this bad ...?" .

remembering that yesterday you woke up and saw that there was snow outside you ran quickly outside playing with it from the warmth of your fluffy blanket and boyfriend to the coldness of the outside and snow~~

You remember feeling ashamed that you made your b/n feel this worried about you.

"I'm sorry ..." you say .
"Why are you sorry i'm the one who should be sorry you were feeling sick all the night while i'm sleeping not taking care of you"

"No, remember yesterday ...?" You say .
"Wh..what do youu..." he then remembers ~~

B/n's flashback

I wakeup searching for y/n .. she wasn't beside me ...
I go downstairs to see her closing the front door and coming in with snow all over her hair and clothes ...

"What were you d..doing ?" I ask
She stares at me .*ok i'm scared*

"What..!" She says
Walking silently beside me getting rid of all the snow on her hoodie as she walks to the fridge .

I scratch behind my ears as I felt really weird and uncomfortable of what just happened ...

End of b/n's flashback

"O..oh.. so that's why you are sick today..!" He says

"I'm really sorry but i was really happy to see the snow" you say feeling ashamed.

"Don't worry i'm here for you all the time ,play as much as you want and i'll take good care of you " he kisses your forehead ." Now get some rest i'll go and make some breakfast for you" he says kindly and then leaves the room to make breakfast.

You try to rest as he told you , but you couldn't help thinking of him and about how he takes really good care of you ... you actually felt a little bit better than before ,sooo you decide to go and help b/n ,and this will actually make you feel much better..

Your point of view

I felt much better than before , so i decided to go and help b/n with cooking . I got out of bed walking carefully and slowly ,going down stairs ,entering the kitchen
*mmm what's this smell ? So good* i go behind him and give him back hug feeling his warmth ,the best feeling i feel in my life " y/n what are you doing here? Y/n !!! " he turns to face me.

And without saying anything he lifts me up and go upstairs putting me down on my bed rolling me in two blankets kissing my forehead with a serious face . "I love you stay here" and he leaves the room again .

I smile to myself as i go down stairs again .
"B/n!! What are you cooking for me?" You giggle
He moves in a shock with a widened eyes and dropped jaw " aahh ... you scared me  ... " he says in a shock
"Wh...why did you ...i see that you got much better huh?" He smirks

you nod your head with your two hands behind your back 

"Well then ..come here!"  He grabs you and sits you down on the couch "i have to make sure that you are feeling warm " he says getting closer to you ... your heart dropped hearing these words as you close your eyes he stops and stares at you smiling .

You open one eye looking at him he grabs a blanket behind you covering you with it .

"Uuh..." you Didn't expect that to happen

"Why did you close your eyes?" He smiles " h..huh?" You reply feeling embarrassed .
"What did you think i was going to do?" He smirks and starts to laugh so hard "stop" you say hitting his chest "this is not funny"

He then stops and stare deeply in your eyes .. He then leans in and starts kissing you.

You push him saying " you will get sick" ..." i don't care "b/n replies  as he kisses you again.

After a few seconds you pause " do you smell that b/n" you ask

His eyes in a shook as he runs to the kitchen .

"Is everything okay?" You want to go and see but you couldn't feeling pain in the bone .

B/n comes from the kitchen with a  burnt pan in his hands .  You burst out laughing . He stare at you with an emotionless eyes . "I'll try to make it again" he says going back to the kitchen~~

Now he came back with pancakes on a plate with lots of fruit on it it looked really delicious .

He sat beside you wrapping with a blanket " Is it good?" He asks while cutting the pancake to give it to you " I haven't even tried it yet!" You say. As he giggles giving it to you .* please god i'm so afraid I know he have tried and burnt it at first but i wish this one would be good one* all these thoughts came to your mind as you opened your mouth to take a bite of it .

You actually got surprised it was really very tasty ,not like what you thought it would taste like . You tasted it as a big smile formed on your mouth *I want more *
"Is it good?" B/n asks .
"It's perfect" you say smiling looking at the pancakes asking for more , as he continues to feed you .

"I never knew you were so good at cooking!" You say
"Well ... There are more things that will surprise you just wait and see" he says smirking and continues feeding you ~~~

~~~~~~~~the End~~~~~~~~

A/n : i didn't know how to end this it's too long i think it will need another part to finish it . Anyways hoped you liked this part please leave comments so that i know how you think of it
Thank you so much i love you💜