Cat Got Your Tail?

1/15/20 - Cat Got Your Tail?

This page seems to have stray drawings. Like ones someone in school would do when bored for an extended period of time. Such as a cat batting at the words on the page.

I have been hampered from my studies in full by this excruciating pain in my tailbone. After much time of this, I've found it to be that the name of the region is being made more sensible, as not only one, but two pink cat tails are growing from the place. It's strange, alien almost, yet is almost natural.

As natural as the static in my head.

These static thoughts, they have yet to cease; rather, they have gotten even more vibrant. In my bedridden state, I have begun listening to the radio a lot, finding faint differences in their static as it goes. Although, some static is even more intriguing than others. A few stations; I want so badly to emulate their exact set ups in reference to me, but it's impossible. Both due to my state, but a lack of being able to see their set up to copy it.

As frustrating as it is, I have taken this time to enjoy the static in earnest, including even the messages people intend to place over it, rather than the ones hidden under it.

There's a block of scribbled writing. It hurts your head when you stare at it... but it's not as bad as it used to be. The faint taste of aluminum on your tongue, and scratching within your head- is it from the radio, or something else-

And it's gone, just like that. You think you're getting closer to what happened to her, and with some more reading, you'll have figured it out. Maybe.

1/25/20 - Cat Got Your Tail?

While I've still been stuck in bed this while, the pain is manageable now. As I relax, however, I notice a radio station I frequently listen to the static of has gone silent. I was frustrated, before I moved on to attempting to write the static overlaying my thoughts, as I read my own passages.

It doesn't last long, however, as I hear a knock at my door. My door. I never have visitors.

After a moment, a man walks in, tall, and gaunt, and with a voice I know oh so well; the radio host from my favorite station.

With introductions and some time together, I found out it was Coco who sent him my way, after seeing how lonely I was. I didn't notice anything, but she said she could tell, so she got him to meet the, and I quote, "poor bedridden woman who spends countless hours listening to your voice".

Of course, I'm not foolish, nor naive. He likely wants to know me only for my body, like some men before. Not that I ever reciprocated their advances. This one just has yet to give me the firm reason to kick him out.

Although, one strange thing of note... he looks just like the man from my dream.

...

Let's hope he doesn't leave like everyone else, when my experiments start back up.

A radio host? You believe you've heard of one that went missing sometime back, although it was also never confirmed what happened to them. Some people compared me to them in appearance, but I never got to confirm it for myself.

10/3/20 - Cat Got Your Tail?

Coco has been on me to get him a gift, as the holidays are coming around, and I must, must, show my appreciation that he takes my experiments seriously, and continued his broadcasts despite coming to visit so often. But how?

Oh, I know. Coco said men really appreciate nice food and a good night afterwards. I'm not very well gifted in either of those... areas, but I do know I can take him out to eat good food, and he'll enjoy my company at night just the same, despite my sloppiness. Coco even insisted that's for the better.

I will be leaving for my date with him soon~ But first, let me check on my guinea pigs.

...

10/4/20 - Cat Got Your Tail?

It's a new morning, and last night was amazing. Although, they did mention that I was sleeptalking, and it sounded like the radio... almost. I take it that my proficiency for the static truly is improving, and that I should keep pushing forward.

...I also found out the spot behind my ears feels amazing to be pet, as much as I would rather not share it. Although, this is why my journal, so it's only for documentation. Of course.

Tomorrow, he said he will be back and broadcasting, so I may attempt my studies once more. He said he trusts it's worth something, that he knows I'm honest and that I do hear something, even if he can't. And...

The page has tears on it.

I never realized I could cry like this...

Well, with that motivation, I will continue my studies tomorrow. For now, about that pie Coco was planning to teach me to make...

Your head hurts a bit, although what you've read so far gives you a small smile. Even if you know they are both missing now, it's a very cute story to read about. A blossoming lady swooning over her lover, both of them supporting one another in their passions. It's quite moving, honestly.

For now, there's a lot more reading to be done, to find out what has happened since then, even with all this time. You think of skim reading large portions of it, until the pages change to show interesting things of note...