21. Padel Paradise

Song: You need to calm down by Taylor Swift

"You guys are taking forever" I say as I'm waiting for Charles and Arthur to come down stairs. "I think we're going to need helmets" Arthur says running down "I'm not that bad Arthur, I just prefer f1cars" I say climbing into my Rangerovers driving seat. "Where's Charles?" I ask Arthur as I honk "he's busy talking to some girl" he says climbing into the back seat. "Sorry" Charles says climbing in next to me. "Your driving? Hell no" he says putting on his seatbelt. "I'm not that bad!" I say reversing out of the garage. "Where were you, Arthur said you were talking to a girl" I say pushing the throttle. "Whoa! Slow down" Arthur says and I roll my eyes. "You don't have a drivers license yet" he adds and I throw him a middle finger. "I was talking to Mama" Charles says putting the directions into the built in tablet. "And how is she?" I ask "she's good" he awnsers and starts playing his songs. "No Charles your music sucks!" Arthur says and I laugh "It's Taylor Swift calm down" I say humming along. "You're being to loud!" Arthur says and I roll my eyes.

"We're here" Charles says climbing out and so do I. "Come on Princess Arthur" I say opening the door for Arthur. "Whatever" he says climbing out and slamming the door. "Don't slam my door" I scream at him. "Where's the others?" Charles asks and I shrug "do they even know were going to play padel?" I ask him and he nods "I think so" he says. "There they are" Arthur says pointing at Max, Lando and Pierre. "Hey Leclercs" Lando says giving me a hug and greeting the others. "Hey Lando" I say patting him on the back "Sarah!" Max shouts and I give him a quick hug "hi Maxie" I say and greet Pierre with a Handshake "Gas-Leak" I say shaking his hand "Sarah" he says shaking it back "Who's car is this?" Lando asks "Mine!" I say slapping his hand not to touch it "You don't have a license yet" Pierre adds "So" I say leaning against my car.

We go inside and immediately Arthur asks"Who's in my team" and I take a step away "Come on Sar" he says
"No way! You're awful" I say shaking my head
"I'll go with you" Pierre said
"And me and Max?" Charles asks
"Yeah me and Lando will go after you guys" I say sitting on a bench
"Okay let's go" Max says and they go play while me and Lando head to a bench.
"So, how are you" he asks and I chuckle
"I'm fine, you?" I reply
"I'm fine" he says going blank
"You don't look fine" I say taking a sip of my water.
"It's, it's just, me and Luisinha broke up" he says rubbing he's for head, I'm absolutely stunned, they were like the perfect couple. "What!?" I shout and the guys look at me. "Shh, they don't know" he says covering my mouth with his hand. "Ohh" I say and he takes his hand off. "But you guys were perfect" I say confused and he nods "it just didn't work out" he says taking a sip of his water and i nod slowly "I'm sorry" I say "it's fine" he says
"Okay were done" Arthur says coming to us with Pierre. Me and Lando are now playing against Max and Charles.

@Sarahleclerc13

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝙻𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝟹

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝙻𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝟹.𝟻𝚔
Sarahleclerc13: 𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 @LandoNorris 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭!🏆 @ArthurLeclerc
@Charles_leclerc, @MaxVerstappen1, @PierreGasly
ᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs
@PierreGaly: 𝐍𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐲! 𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭
➥@Sarahleclerc13: 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐬-𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐤!!!
@MaxVerstappen1: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝...
➥@Sarahleclerc13: 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐱𝐢❤
@LandoNorris: 𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭🏆

"Bye guys, see you later" I scream as I get into the car. Lando runs up to the window "Please don't kill them" he says and I close the window while giving him a middle finger. Why does everyone think I'm a bad driver. Arthur is in the backseat and Charles is still chatting with Pierre and Max because Max is of course Maxplaining. I honk at them and Charles was so scared that he jumped which made me and and Arthur laugh. "Come on Loser!" I shout as he climbs in. I drive off while waving at the rest. "So Ollie is coming for dinner" Arthur says and I roll my eyes, I like Ollie but I don't want company tonight. "So is Max, Lando and Pierre" Charles says and I hit my head on the steering wheel "What, you like them" Arthur says "Yea, I'm just not up for company" I say as I speed through the roads "Sarah youre gonna get a ticket!!!" Charles screams as he holds on for dear life which makes me laugh "Yeah! You don't even have you're license yet!" Arthur screams."don't you guys like drive 300km/h for a living" I say "but it's different when someone else does it" Charles says which made me laugh. "We can leave the Christmas lights up until January" I begin to sing and Arthur just slides down in his seat "Can I go where you go" Charles sings "Can we always, be this close!"
"Forever" Arthur says
"And ever" Charles sings
"And I, take me out, take me home!" I scream
"You're my, my, my, my Lover" me and Charles finishes giving each other a high five while Arthur just shakes his head
"You know one word, I'm so proud of you Arth" I say giggling.
"Whatever" he says opening his phone and scrolling on Instagram

@ArthurLeclerc

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚡𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝟷 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚍𝚊𝚖𝙻𝚊𝚠𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎ArthurLeclerc: 𝐌𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 @LorenzoLeclercᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs@Sarahleclerc13: 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲😶@Charles_leclerc: 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬...

ArthurLeclerc: 𝐌𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 @LorenzoLeclerc
ᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs
@Sarahleclerc13: 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲😶
@Charles_leclerc: 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡.
@Sarahleclerc13: 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭
➥@ArthurLeclerc: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨❤