20 || couple goals

Mateo ⋆。°✩

It's a quiet night, and the only sound is the soft whisper of the wind outside.

We're holding each other close, her warm body nestled against mine as she sleeps peacefully. My cheeks are wet with tears, but this doesn't surprise me. How could I not cry when I know that our love is meant to last forever?

I hold her tightly, my heart aching at the thought that if I let go, she might disappear, might get hurt again.

The tears streaming down my face land gently on her cheeks, and I carefully wipe them away, taking her delicate hand in mine and kissing it softly.

I gently brush her hair away from her beautiful, weary face and slowly get up, covering her with a few soft blankets.

Under her eyes, dark circles tell the story of countless sleepless nights, and her small frame is utterly exhausted.

Yesterday, she fell asleep in my arms, her body finally succumbing to the weariness after sobbing for so long, leaving my
t-shirt soaked with her tears.

I take my medical kit, my heart heavy with a mix of sorrow and determination. Taking out a soothing cream for her bruises, I wet a tissue and gently clean the wounds.

My hands tremble as I apply the cream, fearful of waking her, yet knowing she needs this treatment.

How could someone do this to her?

My chest tightens with anger, and I clench my jaw, vowing that the person who hurt her, will regret his actions.

But now, she needs me here, by her side, to remind her of what safety and love feel like. I will do exactly that.

Every part of me loves her deeply, and I promise to protect this precious soul from any harm.

I won't let anyone hurt her again.

As she sleeps, I watch over her, my heart breaking and mending at the same time, filled with an overwhelming love that promises to shelter her from all the pain in the world.

As I watch her sleep, my thoughts drift to the future I hope to build with her. I want to spend the rest of my life by her side, cherishing each moment.

I imagine us sharing breakfast, taking long walks, and talking about our dreams.

I want to share all my secrets and hopes with her and hope she feels safe enough to do the same with me.

I dream of us growing old together, supporting each other through every endeavor.

I want to create a home filled with love and laughter, exploring the world and enjoying simple, everyday moments.

I want to comfort her in times of fear and celebrate her successes.

As she sleeps, I promise to love and protect her unconditionally. Our love will see us through any challenge. I am filled with gratitude and hope for our future, knowing we will always be there for each other.

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I woke up the next morning to find her still sleeping peacefully, wrapped around my arms.