Super Mutants, the Guild and Protectorate

Dragon was in contact with Arms Master, to discuss an attempt to deal with "Host". Currently Host was sitting on the Protectorate rig, after an incident with Kid Win, and how he had irradiated urine that was glowing blue. Appearantly he had been given a limited run production of a cola from an alternate earth, that had a measurable amount of Strontium-90 isotope in it.

This was deemed enough "damage" as Panacea had to be called and confirmed that Kid Win had minor radiation poisoning, which, as violated his terms for his abduction of the Wards to not harm them.

Arms Master, in an attempt to properly rate Host, would examine the pocket watch, finding it was just an ordinary, if not expensive, pocket watch. The Tinker theory was thrown out, so he was a Breaker or a Shaker, depending on how it actually works.

Host was sitting, not looking at anything, just staring off directly ahead of him. From across the room, Assault and Battery watched him.

"They aren't moving." Battery said.

"They're like a statue." Assault said.

"I am to assist when a threat comes or an alert is made. Having me on a patrol route would limit my ability to react." Host answered, his head turning to look at the pair of speedsters.

"But, wouldn't that make it take longer if you are-" Assault began before Host vanished.

"It's negligible." Host said, standing behind the duo now.

"What exactly are you?" Battery asked.

"Currently, I am a fourth dimensional being that is waiting in a converted oil rig to stop criminal activity in a City that was is a nexus of Cape Activity in a -" Host continued to talk, but the words became garbled, nonsensical sounds that didn't make any sense.

Assault and Battery looked at him confused, a bit of blood leaking from their noses.

"What?" Battery asked confused.

"If I explain much beyond the point of your mind's comprehension, I fear I would likely destroy your minds. I can explain what I am, but not my setting it seems. Perhaps it is better to explain it like this, I am a 6th dimensional being." Host spoke, this time making a bit more sense.

"Wait, hold on, we're 4th dimensional?" Assault asked.

"Physically yes, however your senses can only comprehend 3 of the 4. I am blinding myself in a way, which, is annoying. The best way to understanding it is a being can only really perceive the dimension below them truly. We understand the 4th dimension, but only perceive it in the 3rd." Host noted.

"Then what is the-" A ringing cut off Battery, and Host pulled out the phone that Arms Master couldn't even understand it functioned.

"It seems I will need to make a trip to Canada. Assault, if you would be so kind to call the rest of the Protectorate members." Host said, walking to a door, pushing a key inside and opening it to show a glowing wall behind it, before they left.

Narwhal was an experienced veteran of endbringer and several large threats, however, when her front door opened and a person walked in, nonchalantly, into her home, she was less than pleased. A barrier was thrown up, however once it formed, the person blinked to a different location.

"Miss Narwhal. I am sorry to be so abrupt, but I must request that you come with me." they politely requested.

"And who are you?" She demanded, forming a barrier between her and the figure.

"The PRT has dubbed me "Host" so it is the name I am going by. I will need to pick up Dragon, and the rest of the Protectorate Team in Brockton Bay will be arriving soon. I am needing to present some information that is of the utmost importance." they elaborated.