Enclave And the PRT directors

To those of you who are aware, this announcement has come a bit late. However, I am sharing this hear to let everyone know, that the Voice of the Storyteller, passed away recently. To many he was the one who introduced us to the Fallout universe, and entertained us for many years with the StoryTeller series on Youtube.

---------------------

Contessa was having to be cautious, the path to victory was blurred for the next step, something was disrupting it and she wasn't sure what it was. Eidolon was still in Austin, that was confirmed, he had no reason to come where she was and the Endbringers were currently inactive. The Clairvoyant was no help at this time either.

"Door anywhere." Contessa requested, looking over her shoulder worried, a rare thing to happen ever since she got her power.

Few things were blind spots, and whenever they showed up, they could always control what they were. But now there were 3 unknowns who whenever even thinking about how to path them, lead to her powers stating "No", "Fuck that, I will quit", or "Nya". Right now she had tried to create a path to remain uncaptured, but the details started to blur more and more, as she progressed.

"Really now, miss Fortuna, I am not asking for too much but this game of cat and mouse is getting quite bothersome." a voice said.

Quickly drawing her gun and leaping through the doorway, she fired three times, hitting the red vest wearing individual. The shots hit, two center mass and one to the sweet spot of the skull. He jerked his head back at the impact.

"I am not doing this out of malice, but I am finding our interaction quite bothersome to the progression of the required events. You must be curious about what I am needing from you in order to maintain this chase across worlds.-" The door shut before he could continue.

Standing up, Contessa dusted herself off and looked around, she had no idea where she was.

"Door to Cauldron"

The door opened, before another door appeared, one to a metal door. The door opened and the figure was there.

"Enough with this. I must apologize but I do have a need for you at this moment." Host explained, holding out a pocket watch and clicking it.

Contessa was frozen in time, before Host sighed.

"She is not in a very carriable stance. One of those days, I can do this, for my job, and I'm going to be helping save this world from a catastrophe." He mumbled to himself, before getting an awkward carry on Contessa, and he carried the frozen individual into the station through the door that was overwritten from this world to Cauldron base.

Setting her down in the theater, he looked at the list.

"1 down, let's hope the other 8 are easier to gather." Host said to himself as he checked a name off the list for who was to watch the next log.

The next place he would go was to pick up the Director of the PRT. Stepping through the door, Host anticipated he would be in Washington DC, where he found himself, was in a fight between Alexandria and a mercenaries in Los Angeles who had been armed with Tinker Tech combat suits, double the size of the body and a anti-brute glass window to let them see, they were far from the power armor of the impending crash.

Pinching the bridge of his nose, he contemplated if it would be better to pull Alexandria away, and replace her with the sister, or if he should pause time, deal with the suits, let Alexandria beat the mercenaries, and then see if she would come with him willingly.

Sighing, he chose the longer, but easier for the timeline route. Just as he pulled out his pocket watch, he felt a metal fist impact against him.

"What?" the suit-wearing mercenary asked, confused as the punch that was supposed to send him flying didn't even make Host budge.