High School Mornin

pls vote, comment and fan me that would me lots to me. thxs thxs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Senior Year: Present~

I woke up to the sound of my 2 year old twin brothers screaming and fighting. They were really loud considering the fact that they were downstairs in the kitchen. I quickly went to the bathroom but It was locked. "HUUURRRY UPP DYLAN!!!!" I yelled to my older brother who takes longer to get ready than a girl. I wish I had my own bathroom in my room like most people do. Even though he is a year older than me my brother had to go back a year because of his dumbness in his Junior year of high school. So now we are stuck in the same grade together. Hurray!! (That is sarcasm if you guys didn't notice.)

Really who would want to be stuck with my brother in the same grade. Not only is he a wannabe, player, jerk, dumb, full of himself, but he will hear every piece of gossip about me and use it against me at home. For example yesterday when I was about to eat the last jar of ice cream (yes i do eat a lot, who doesn't like food?) he told me that if I didn't give that to him he will tell my parents I skipped the 2 last periods of school. So I had to give it to him, ugh.

"Gosh can't you just let me be one day?" He asked annoyed as he came out the bathroom. His dyed red hair was styled in a Mohawk with gel and just didn't look right. But of course he never listens to me but it's not like I care one bit.I don't see how he USED to have lots of girls falling for him. I guess they are all in college now, and the girls in our grade can tell he is just a wannabe. Mostly because I told them. The day he told him he is going to be sent back a grade, I basically texted everyone kinda negative stuff about him. So when they saw him with us the next year they tried to stay away from him. But he isn't a total loner either, he lied about having a college girlfriend and so he gained some popularity but not much. Hehehehe. xD

I ignored him and went to take a quick shower and stuff. I put on a batman t-shirt with purple ripped jeans. I paired them with black vans and a bunch of random bracelets. A perfect Monday morning outfit.

I grabbed my iPhone and ear buds and tossed it in my backpack. I quickly grabbed a piece of toast as I heard Deliah's car pull up in the driveway."bye bye cody," i said giving one of my little twin brother a kiss in the cheek. "Bye Bye Joshua" I did the same with my other little brother.

"What about me?" Dylan asked pushing his cheek on my face. "Ewww never ever" I said crinkling my nose. He grabbed his stuff and went outside before me. Even though he could just drive to  school with me and Deliah, he can't since he and Deliah got into a fight. And let's just say they still don't have a good conversation going, Every time I try to make them talk it out they just end up insulting each other. That is a very weird thing for Deliah, she is always the one to stop the arguments not to start them. So anyways, he now has to ride his bicycle to school. Sucks for him, since he has failed his driver's test like a billion times.

"NIKKI!!!" Deliah said as I sat down on the passenger seat of her car. Like always, she has the best car out of the 2 of us. She has a cute volkswagon of the year by the way, while I have a used Pontiac. It used to be my uncle's but since he didn't buy me anything for my birthday he gave it to me. 

"DELIAH!!!" I said back to her. She had Carly Rae Jepsen blasting in the car, we both sang along to Call me Maybe. After that we also say along to One Direction, Justin Bieber, and other singers. By the time we were in the middle of  All Around the World we got to school. Also know as the worst place in the history of our world.

I actually like coming to school. I just hate that we have to actually sit around and try to pay attention. And trust me the teachers know this. They say that I have to change my "attitude" at school and actually try to think about my future. Puh-lease. I don't have an "attitude". And I am thinking about my future, they inspired me to decide that when I have kids they are totally getting homeschooled. 

"Hey Nikki" Logan greeted me as I steeped out of the car. This is nothing of the ordinary, just our usual routine. This what I meant when I said that we were still friends. He was my BGF (best guy friend). "What about me? No hello for me?" asked Deliah doing a sad face. "Fine, hi!" he said giving her a hug. "Much better, lol" she said. "Gosh, can't you actually laugh instead of saying lol" he said annoyed. We don't actually say words like that but we know it anoys him so we do that. Hahaha.

"Anyways who is going to Prom?" Asked Deliah excitedly. Ever since I can remember she has been thinking about us going to prom, dress shopping, doing our hair, all that stuff. The thing is I do want to go, it is something I wouldn't miss for the world. And I know if I miss it, it will not only bug me but I will hurt Deliah too. But It also wouldn't hurt going with Justin Bieber, would it? Maybe I can even get her to go with Harry Styles, or anyone else from One Direction. She is in love with them. That will make her sooooo happy. 

We went to homeroom which is one of the only clases we don't have with Logan. "Hey Nikki can I tell you something important but just dont get mad at me?" Deliah asked me as we sat down at that momment the teacher silenced us with that evil glare they all have. "Tell me later" I whispered.