Tonight

Major Recap: So apparently Logan wants an answer from Nikki but Nikki is still hung up over Justin who promised to stay in touch even though he is on a tour. Then Harry managed to get Deliah to stay at the same hotel as him since they couldn't go out to eat with the rest of the guys after prom.

Deliah's POV

"We would like to book another room." The bodyguard said in a low voice to the receptionist. The boys all went upstairs to their rooms.

"I am very sorry but somehow there were suspicions the boys were staying at this hotel and girls booked rooms right away."

"Great." The bodyguard muttered moving away from the receptionist. "I guess you can stay with the boys but no shenanigans. You guys already caused enough trouble and I want some rest."

"Alright." I said trying to keep myself from fangirling right now. We went on the elevator all the way up to the top where the vip suites were. The bodyguard knocked on the door and you can already hear the boys at the other side. "Who is it?" A voice giggled which I supposed was Harry's.

"Who do you think? Now open up." The bodyguard said, which I still don't know his name.

"Nope. Go away." He laughed.

"I have your little friend with me."

"Hi." Harry opened up the door. God he is so cute.

"Can we go for ice cream?" Niall asked as we walked in.

"Order room service, I am going to sleep." The bodyguard responded as he walked further into the suite to his room I suppose.

"Let's just go in costumes." Said Louis.

"Wooh." Niall said. "Wanna come?"

"Nah we are both good." Harry  said holding my hand. Holy shit Deliah.

"I will go with you guys." Zayn said. "Just in case you guys get into some kind of trouble."

They all soon left and it was just me and Harry. We just starred at each other for a while. I didn't know what to say or do. All I know is that it will be a terrible option to faint right now.

"So what do you want to do?" Harry said not looking away.

"I don't know, whatever." I said.

More silence.

Come on Deliah, make a move or something. This only happens once in a lifetime, say something at least.

"God you are so cute." We both said at the same time.

"Come over here." Harry said grabbing hold of my hand and hugging me. I think we spent 5 minutes like that until he let go.

"Wait I want to do something." He said winking at me as he leading me out of the living room to another room.

 ~~~~~

Nikki's POV

"Well Logan I obviously don't have an answer." I said trying to avoid any eye contact with him.

"I am so tired of you." Logan said in low voice. "You make it so obvious you want to get back with me and I make a move and-." His voice got louder on every word and right now he was at the point of screaming. I admit I have never seen Logan like this before and it makes me feel guilty.

"Logan i'm sorry but I don't know what to do." My voice shaking.

"Well forget about your crazy dream of marrying a celebrity." He said getting up my bed. "Do you really think Justin Bieber is going to stay in touch with you?"