Back For You

~Omg i havent updated since like forever... i am sooo sorry. And omg this story got over a thousand reads. Asdfghjkl thank u guys!!! Luv ya all. A new chapter for u .! You guys can thank Deni for that -_- can you guys please vote and/or comment on this story please. oh and share it with ur friends c:  thank you. ~

 Recap: Nikki and Deliah are at prom. Justin Bieber serenades Nikki there after she thought he just thought of her as another fan. Logan is Deliah's date which Deliah is happy about. Another star is there too.. well 5 stars. One direction. When it looked like the start of a perfect night there is a loud noise then a window gets broken causing panic. 

The last thing I remembered was I loud noise. The next thing I know I awake in my bed.

"The fuck?" I murmur as I try to regain my memory. 

I am in my poster covered bedroom. Justin Bieber posters to be exact, yea no surprise. That's when i see Justin's face.

Not in the posters. The actual Justin Bieber. No joke. 

The memories from last night flash through my mind up to the moment of the broken window.

"What happened?" I ask. Justin looks at me and then at the floor.

"I ruined your prom." He says not looking up from the ground.

"I seriously dont care. Please tell me, I don't remember anything." I say.

"Well to make things short. The paparazzi went to the extremes to get in, and everything turned into chaos. I made Logan make sure you were safe after you passed out. To be honest I don't why you did pass out, but anyway me and one direction had to leave. And after things cleared out, nobody was in the mood to keep the party going so everyone returned home." He said looking up at me.

"Thanks." I didn't know what else to say. Did I seriously missed all of this?

We sat there in silence looking at each other. His brown eyes seemed deeper than any of my posters would show. I don't know how he could possibly keep looking at me, it was hard for me to even look at my own reflection without wanting to cringe.

"You know, your room really creeps me out." He says with a smirk. I could feel my face turn red with embarrassment when I realized he was in my room. My room which was covered every inch in his face. 

"I can be a creep at times, I have to admit." I managed to say. Next thing I know, I burst out laughing. And soon Justin joins as well.  

We couldn't seem to be able to stop laughing. I didn't mind...at all. The love of my life was in my room laughing with me. Nothing could be better.

It felt as if we had been laughing forever like an hour when suddenly  we hear a knock on the door. Who can that be, I thought to myself kind of mad because of the interruption. "Come in." I shouted.