Lost

Deliah was nowhere to be seen.

And I don't blame her for it. I seriously messed up big time. I just told her crush of like who knows how many years which is also one of her best friends, that she likes him. Imagine how awkward that is for her and embarrassing.

Well I know I should probably feel the same way since I also kinda mentioned that I still like him. But it is a bit different since I never really ever said I was over him. Like we broke up a few years ago and it was all in a good note.

I broke up with him at the end of the day. I was waiting outside of his last class of the day, which I might have skipped. He came up to me and hugged me which of course I didn't mind. I liked smelling his cologne while feeling so safe in his arms. I wasn't really sure if I really wanted to do this but I kept telling myself the night before that it was for the best. "We need to talk." I know everyone says that when they need to brake up so I hoped he knew where I was going with this.

"Alright, want to go outside then?" he said with a small frown in his face. I lead him outside where I just said "Logan, I really like you, like a lot. But I am not sure if I love you so bye?" that was all I said. Now that I think about it, it sounds dumb. And so then Logan said "Wait what?" And so I said "Truth is there is someone else I love." I was about to start crying when I saw the sad look come to his face. He didn't look at me in the eye when he said "Oh who is that?" I looked down at ground while I said "Justin Bieber."

I wasn't expecting him to start laughing out loud at that moment. Which got me kind of mad, cause I had thought of all this out and he just ruins it by laughing. "What is wrong with him??" I said defensively. He finally tried to control his laughing by saying "He is just not going to notice you." And with that I marched off yelling "We will see about that!"

And after that we were just acted normally so yea. There is my break up story. Interesting right...nah not really.

Anyways so I head back to Logan when I lost Deliah. "Whoa, I was not expecting this." He said.

"I know I hate myself right now." I said shaking my head.

"You shouldn't hate yourself. You just made everything more clear to me." He said looking at me with big eyes that give fucking butterflies every time he looks into mines.

"How? It just makes my head more confused than ever." I said.

That was when it happened.

He put one of his arms around my waist and with the other held my head. At that moment every single thing in this universe disappeared. I forgot about Deliah's crush on him. I forgot about the JB concert. I forgot about how I shouldn't be doing this. All I knew is I wasn't going to stop him. And in the moment I couldn't be help but kiss him back.  And damn was it good.

Ok I swear when I pushed away after that kiss I looked at him in the eyes as he said, "Nikki, I swear I think I seriously love you." I could have sworn every muscle in my body froze when he said that. I was speechless, I tried to say something at the moment but nothing came out. "I never stopped liking you from the minute I first saw you, to the moment we broke up,  to the moment I tried getting over you, to moment I tried moving on with someone else, and I don't think I will ever stop. And I don't think I mind that."  I shook my head.

"No no no." I murmured as left his grasp. "What? You are not telling me you don't feel the same are you?." He said concerned in his eyes. "Wait is it about Deliah?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

" I don't know about that..."

"Can you at least take her to prom please. She has been dreaming about that for almost her whole life."

"Fine. But just as friends, I don't want this to get any more confusing by pretending I actually like like her."

"Thanks!" I said giving him a hug.

"No problem, but you have to do me one thing."

"What's that?"

"The night after prom you need to give me an answer."

"An answer to what?"

"Do you love me?"

And with that he turned around and left. And I swear I had never been more confused in my entire life.