Direction Infection

Guess What? So me and Deliah made it to the One Direction concert way earlier than we expected . It was practically empty besides a few fans here and there, and some crew preparing the stadium for it. So me and Deliah were just hanging out drinking some smoothies we got before we came here. Then all of a sudden we saw Harry and Niall in front of us, walking  towards some crew people.

"Remain calm." I said my voice kinda shaking as I turned around and saw Deliah fangirling, running towards them. Ugh, no. She is so going to embarrass herself.

I ran, catching up to her. Surprisingly she seemed sort of calm talking to them.  "Hiii!!" She said to them. They turned around to see her and smiled.

"Hello." Said Niall.

"Hey, what's your name?" Said Harry.

"Deliah here, and this is my best friend Nikki." She said pointing at me. I gave them a small wave as I took out my phone to take a pic of Deliah with her soon to be husband. Ha,  well I hope. 

"Can I take a quick picture of you three?" I said.

"Don't you want to be in the picture too?" Asked Niall.

"Nah I'm good, now smile."  I said about to take the picture when Niall snatched my phone from me.

"Hey! Give that back." I screamed at him as he held it up.

"Nope, until you let yourself  in the picture."

"Ugh, then I guess I am going to have to buy a new phone." I said crossing my arms.

"Someone is stubborn." said Harry.

"She has been and always will be." giggled Deliah.

"Don't you guys have a concert to prepare for to be wasting time trying to get me to take a picture with you guys?" I said as I took my phone from Niall when he wasn't expecting it. I'm glad I am his same height.

"Fine snap away." Murmured Niall.

"Yay, now smile." I took the pictures of them three and sent them to Deliah's phone.

"Got it. Thanks guys." I said.

"Alright, do you guys happen to want some meet and greets? You guys are pretty awesome to hang out with." Said Niall.

"What makes you think we don't already have some?" I said slightly offended though I wouldn't blame them for thinking that. Those tickets are  so freaking expensive. If I didn't know people, I wouldn't have them.

"Fine, fine. So we will be seeing you girls later." Said Harry with a smile.  Soon they walked away and all that was left were two girls, one fangirling, another one just happy for her best friend.

"AHHHHHH! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS JUST HAPPENED!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!" Deliah screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Ha I don't really believe it has happened, but you might actually have a chance with Harry." I said and in that moment her smile became even bigger, if that is even possible.

"Oh gosh. I feel like I am dreaming." She sighed.

"Good. Then this trip was worth it." I laughed.

"Anyways, what about you and Niall?" She  said.

"What about us?" I said.

"You guys were so cute teasing each other."

"Ew no. You know how I feel about One Direction. They might be cute but no." I said.

"Yay! Now you  are saying they are cute! That is a step up." She winked.

"Ha, sure."

"People do say Direction Infection is contagious." She said with a grin.