Chapter 20 (Adventures)

Mateo POV

"Dad yes, he's down *** Street hurry up." I say into the phone while trying to catch up to Luciano. 

"Luci stop! It's me!"

He says, "Who's Luci my name's Bob!" He then chuckled after saying that.

Then a car pulls up by Luci and he gets in. He drives past me with the window down, and sticks his god-damn tongue out at me.

"My name's Bob bitch!!!"

I saw him drive away then my dad's car pulls up next to me. "Where is he?"

"He got away," I sigh. "I need a breather. I swear to god I just ran like 3 miles."

"He used to be on the track team, he sure can run alright."

"I wish he didn't know how to run."

My dad laughed, "I informed the rest of your brothers."

"You knowww... I wonder what Ryan and Dante are doing right now."

Dante's POV

Red cups everywhere. I drank so much. Ryan was with a girl who was grinding on him.

"Hey Danteee."

"What's up Melissaaa?"

"Wanna go upstairs to your room?" She asked while kissing my neck.

"Mhmm yea sure."

Alessandro POV (Y'ALL I AM NEVER WRITING SMUT LMFAOO)

"They're probably studying." I said. 

Ryan POV

"WHERE THE FUCK IS LISA" I yelled at Luci. Ja'ki was laughing and I'm pissed because our friend might get caught.

Luci side-eyed me, "Dude chill just go to that gothic target cuz that's the shop where I had pushed her in. She's probably still there waiting."

Ja'ki pulls into that gothic target. We get out of the car and go into target.

"Ok so come back in ten minutes and if you can't find her we'll figure something out." Ja'ki stated.

We all split up. I went through the office supplies isle and the food isle. I saw the gc's text from Ja'ki and he said he didn't find her yet. I texted that too. Until I felt someone punch the back of me head which made me fall down.

"Holy shit!"

"You asshole! WHY would you push me here!" Lisa said picking me up by the back of my shirt while crying.

I hug her. "Babe i'm so sorry but I didn't want you to get caught but we have to get outta here right now because it's risky."

I lead her to Ja'ki's car, where both Ryan and Ja'ki were sitting. "Hey y'all guess who I found!"

Ryan sighed in relief, "Fucking scared the shit outta me now I need a blunt after that."

We sat in the car and we went back to Ja'ki's apartment. "Y'all got za?" Ryan asked. I shook my head no.

"Ran out. We smoked all of it." I laughed. "Bro I'm so bored y'all wanna go on insta live."

"You know we can't Luci." Lisa rolled her eyes.

Ryan's ears perked up. "I agree with Luci."

"Let's do it thennnn."

Ryan got his phone out and we went live. "We bored as hell so me and Luci are probably gonna play video games."

"How many people are seeing this?" Lisa asks.

I look at the screen and say, "About 2,000"

"Oh that's pretty nice babe."

"I know right."

Ryan rolled his eyes, "Bro this is MY account. NOT his."

(LIKE AND COMMENT PLEASE Y'ALL)