6.First step towards my dream.

The next day the keesh couple went for a special date to celebrate their anniversary.

The children were left alone and they had fun too.Riddhima and Aarohi wanted to go for shopping so they called Teju because the trio won't do anything alone.

As the gang parked their car in front of Teju's house waiting for her.She came running there....

Teju:Hi everyone!

Riddhi:Teju baby What are you doing without getting ready?It's getting late.(said with gritting her teeth)

Teju:Haan Haan I will get ready.Gimme Few minutes.But Bhaiya My sister also wants to come shopping with us.
Can I bring her with us?

Aaru:Teju baby Why are you asking such a question?Let Didi come with us!

Teju: Okay Aaru.Love you!

With this she ran away.After few minutes Teju got ready and came with her Sister.

After few minutes Teju got ready and came with her Sister

Meet Ms.Mishti khanna(Tejaswi prakash) a fashion designer.

Mishti came there with a bright smile on her face.She is like the person which every woman dreams to be.She was so pretty and looked so confident.She looked like a model.Both the girls liked her instantly.

Here another person left in awe was Kairav.He felt something heavy in his heart.He felt some strange emotions he never felt.He totally forgot about his surroundings.Yes it was love at first sight.

Vansh and krish noticed kairav's reaction and teased him.

Mishti:Hi everyone I am Mishti khanna.I am Teju's Sister.

Aaru and Riddhi:Hi Didiii!

And Mishti Highfied them.

Mis:Sorry to disturb you.I am a freelance fashion designer.I have an urgent order.Its for a bride.So basically its an emergency.

Please help me.

Before anyone could talk kairav said Misti Why are you apologizing we have so much space here.So it's our pleasure to help you.

Mishti with a confused look and smiled.
Kairav introduced himself.
Mishti said Thankyou kairav.

Everyone glared Him.Aaru and Riddhima started to tease him.

And the day went with Riddhi and Aaru learning fashion tips from Mishti and kairav trying to impress her.

Mishti surely felt something strange for Kairav.She too liked him.

They were found smiling at each other randomly and blushed whenever they stand together.Vansh and Riddhi teased them a lot.

Soon Mishti merged with their world.