11.Trip for reconciliation

Aarohi and Riddhima went to hospital for their interview.They were waiting outside the room of the senior doctors.

The HR came and explained about the interview and took them with him.

Aaarohi and Riddhima attended the interview.The interview was done in many rounds.

After the interview the officials were convinced with both of them performance and decided to hire them.

Mahima discussed with Anand and Harsh about the interview.

Mahima:Anand ji,I am inspired by the answers.I was just asking questions for name sake.I have seen her Qualifications yesterday.We should hire them both.Also I have some other resume too.

Anand:Yes they did pretty well in my round too.I am happy that these talented young generation doctors are joining our hospital.

Harsh:Our hospital is  understaffed now.We should hire some more doctors too bhabhiji.

Mahima:I have asked parth to find some good resume.

Harsh:I will ask Abhimanyu to take care  of the process too.

After discussing within themselves they called the friend duo waiting outside and informed them.

Harsh:Dr.Aarohi and Dr.Riddhima Welcome to Birla hospital.
You can complete the joining process with HR team.

Aarohi and Riddhi thanked them and went to the HR team.

Here Shravan is walking in the corridor talking about the cases he is going to operate on with his juniors.

He suddenly sees Aarohi walked passing him.He was literally shocked. He thought that the girl is just joking.But she came here to see him.

He decided to follow her.He went behind her to see what she is doing.

She is walking towards the HR Team.Why she is doing this?

Suddenly Aarohi turned back and spotted Shravan.He just stood there without moving.

Aarohi waved her Hand quickly and He waved too and went near her.

Shravan said Hi Dr.Aarohi How are you?Like you said I think we have a connection it seems.
Aarohi laughed at his comment.
Shravan noticed her joining letter.
So you are joining Here Dr.Aarohi?

Aa:Yes,Thats why I said that we will meet each other again,that too with the time accurately.

Shr:Ohhh I see

Shravan chuckled thinking about his wild imagination of her stalking him.

Aa:What happened?Is there any problem?

S:No no.
Congratulations!I am looking forward to work with you.

A:Thankyou.

S:I have a Surgery today, so I shall take my leave.

After he went Riddhima asked who is he?
Aarohi explained the whole situation where they helped a patient and their meeting at coffee shop.

After seeing Aarohi,Shravan really had a feeling that they are destined to meet,eventhough Aarohi said that she knows coming here beforehand.Shravan decided to concentrate on his work.