20.Is it the same?

After the previous day incident,Akshu stayed at her room.
Everyone were worried about her,

Swarna:Maaji,Akshu hasn't come down since yesterday night,I am afraid.

Mimi:Let's give her sometime Swarna,so many things happened,it's not an easy thing to forget.

Manish:Who is that man with Aarohi in that photo?did she say anything?

Kairav:No Badepapa,she doesnt need to say anything,This is that Abhimanyu's wicked play.

Manish:I know it and I can understand kairav,but see its our daughter who faced this humiliation,I would like to kill that Abhimanyu for doing this to Aarohi.

Kairav: Badepapa,Why do we question our girl,when the mistake isnt hers,if we didnt mind his words,then nobody wont able to question her,I wont leave him,I will make him feel sorry for what he did to my sister.

Swarna:Kairav is right Manish ji.

Manish:Thats true,Now shall we talk about you kairav?

Kairav:Yes,Badepapa.Even I wanted to talk about this.
I m in a relationship with Mishti for the past 6 years.
I have already met with her family,and asked for their permission to marry her before few days and they are oky with that.I believe that I can make a beautiful family with her.I want to marry her Badepapa.

Everyone were looking at him.
Manish:Marriage isn't a child play,We can't rush it just because you want to.Let us discuss and meet with her family.

Kai:Okay Badepapa,You can meet her family or anyone,but this is my delicious and I won't back from it.

Manish:And that's not the only thing kairav,You have started a buisness on your own.Arent we family?

Kairav:Badepapa,I know it must be shocking for you.
This is my life,Whats wrong if I want to do something for my life and my future and Mishti needed some investors,So I thought I could invest in her project,
This is the money I earned on my own.

Swarna:Kairav!What is this?It's not about money.He has a problem because you had done this without his knowledge.Dont we have the right to know about your life?

Manish:You want to think about your life,That is fine,but what about our family buisness kairav?Did you forget that I m aging?
You are going to take the responsibilities of our buisness.Come to our office tomorrow,There is a new project,I want you to lead the project.

Kairav:Not everything can done as per you wish.I will join the company,let me take some time to solve all the problems. (And went from there)

Manish:What is this kairav?(shouted)

Naksh:Papa,let us not pressure him.We should give him a chance,I can understand I was in his place once too.I asked you to handle gently,but you were too rash in this matter.

Manish:How could i stand still when he is ruining his life by himself.What about that girl?We don't know her and her family.Who knows what type girl she is?

Keerti:Papa,please how could you talk like this,we shouldn't talk ill about someone,We all know her,She is a nice girl.Infact Ragini is my close friend, and her other daughter is Riddhi and Aaru's close friend.Her family is also a good family.