CH-13| HER EYES!~

"What?" Soo-min raised an eyebrow, genuinely taken aback

"What?" Soo-min raised an eyebrow, genuinely taken aback. "You're telling me Kim Taehyung, who hasn't been back to Korea in over twenty years, is now associated with Hyunki's shady dealings?"

Louie erupted in anger, his voice booming. "I knew there was something off about him. I'll get rid of both Hyunki and Taehyung in one go!"

Isabella stepped in, her voice stern. "No, there will be no killings. We don't have enough information yet." Her composed demeanor caught everyone off guard.

"Joseph is not only part of the underworld mafia but also a successful businessman. And Taehyung is no less, he's at the peak of the business world. Maybe That's-But don't you find it strange that they both were in the same place, on the same day when he was going to meet Hyunki." Louie cut in, frustration clear in his voice. Max furrowed his brow in deep thought.

"Don't think much, We'll get to know soon!" She said and with the last ship she stands up and took her car's key and went out.

                                          ***

Jimin's concern was evident in his voice as he asked Taehyung, "Are you feeling better now?"

He responded with sarcastic sarcasm, "What's going to happen to me?"

Jimin's worry still etched on his face, he pressed on, "You passed out, that's why I'm asking."

Taehyung, nonchalant and sipping his juice, reassured Jimin. "I'm fine now."

There was a moment of silence before Jimin couldn't hold back his curiosity. "So, how was your night?"

Taehyung froze, his mind instantly transported back to the previous night. The memory of her sent a rush of heat through his body. He clenched his jaw, trying to rein in his thoughts. He couldn't help but feel a mixture of frustration and arousal at the memory.

Jimin smirked and pressed on clearly amused by his reaction, unaware of the bombshell he was about to drop. "Your expression says enough. She must have been damn good. Of course, she was sexy damn! She was the most alluring woman I've ever seen. The way she moved, damn, she was captivating."

Taehyung clenched his jaw, annoyed at Jimin's comment. He clenched his fists tightly, trying to keep his composure, and then he replied in a firm voice, "She was 'Isabella'," emphasizing her name.

Jimin's eyes widened in disbelief, shock reverberating through him, his lips stuttering as he struggled to comprehend. "She ... she was Isabella? What? What did you say?"

Taehyung confirmed it with a stoic nod, his voice calm despite the revelation.

Jimin's jaw dropped, "Damn, I can't believe she looked so seductive," he managed to say. "The way she danced, oh my God."

Taehyung's gaze turned sharp as he glared at Jimin, causing him to fall silent.

"What why are you glaring like she's yours-wait the hell you said she's yours!!"