CH-40| POSSESSIVE~

The staff member dutifully obliged and followed Taehyung as they went to the designated room

The staff member dutifully obliged and followed Taehyung as they went to the designated room. Once they arrived, Taehyung handed the keys to the staff member, who quickly opened the door and stepped aside to allow Taehyung to enter with Isabella still in his arms.

Taehyung gently placed Isabella onto the bed, taking care not to wake her up. He gestured for the staff member to place the keys on the table and asked him to leave. Once they were alone, Taehyung carefully laid Isabella down on the bed, trying to make her as comfortable as possible without disturbing her sleep.

Taehyung stood by the bed, looking at Isabella's peaceful sleeping form. His eyes were drawn to her cheeks where Ji-won had slapped her, leaving behind a faint redness. Taehyung's heart ached at the sight, a mix of anger and concern welling up within him.

As Taehyung tenderly touched the reddened spot on Isabella's cheek, he couldn't help but feel a surge of emotions. He felt a fierce protectiveness towards her, a strange and unfamiliar feeling that stirred within him. Taehyung gently cupped her cheek with his hand, his fingers tracing her jawline as his gaze softened. There was something about her vulnerability in that moment that tugged at his heart. He leaned down and whispered, "I won't let anyone harm you again."

Taehyung leaned closer, his lips gently brushing against her temple in a tender kiss. He then pulled back and looked at her, his gaze fixed on her peaceful face. In this moment, Taehyung felt a strange mix of emotions - a protectiveness he had never experienced before, a possessiveness that was beginning to consume him, and a tenderness that surprised him at every turn.

"If anyone dared to hurt you again..." He trailed off, his gaze drifting back to the place where Ji-woon had struck her. His eyes darkened with a protective anger, the corners of his mouth curling into a determined expression.

"...Then they'll have to face the full extent of my wrath. They'll feel the weight of my anger and my determination to protect you. No one will harm you as long as I am around. Anyone who dares to touch you, I'll make sure they never get any chance of ever even thinking about hurting you in the first place."

His expression darkened, his grip on her cheek tightening subtly. It was clear that he was willing to defend her with everything he had. Taehyung's protectiveness flared up, the thought of anyone causing her pain triggering an intense urge to shield her from harm.

His protective vow came from a place of possessiveness, a feeling that was slowly awakening within him. However, he couldn't quite understand the reason behind this protectiveness and possessive nature. Perhaps it was the early signs of the third stage - possession - taking hold and influencing his actions towards Isabella.

Taehyung's thoughts began to race as he pondered the depth of his own emotions. He couldn't deny that he was increasingly becoming possessive of Isabella, but why? What was driving this intense feeling within him? He continued to gently caress her face, his mind swirling with conflicting thoughts and emotions.