CH-30| HEARTLESS!~

The next day, Isabella sat in her studio, surrounded by sketches and fabric swatches

The next day, Isabella sat in her studio, surrounded by sketches and fabric swatches. Her focus was solely on crafting a design for Samarah's dress. She immersed herself in creating every detail, from the intricate beading to the perfect fit for Samarah's figure.

The hours ticked by as Isabella poured her heart and creativity into the dress. The once white canvas was now filled with various sketches and notes, each representing a different facet of the design. Her eyes scanned the sketches, her mind contemplating every nuance to make the dress truly exceptional.

Taehyung's irritation with Samarah's clingy behavior was apparent on his face. He tried to maintain his composure, but the thoughts of Isabella kept creeping into his mind. The realization that he hadn't seen her since the morning added an element of unease to his already frustrated state.

Samarah's phone rang suddenly, interrupting the conversation with Taehyung. She quickly glanced at the display and her face lit up with excitement. "Oh, I have to take this," she told him. "My friends are going shopping, and they want me to join them."

On a whim, Samarah turned to Taehyung and asked him casually, "Hey, do you want to come shopping with us? It'll be fun!"

Slightly taken aback, Taehyung suggested to Samarah, "How about you take Soo-min? I have a lot of work to finish, and I can't join you guys." Jimin shot him a look, silently signaling for Taehyung to suggest anything except Soo-min.

Taehyung shrugged, maintaining a nonchalant demeanour. A small smirk played at the corners of his mouth as he responded, "Sure, take Soo-min if you want. She's pretty free these days, I guess."

Jimin itruppeted with a smirk by saying "What about Isabella? Do you think she won't allow Soo-min?"

Taehyung's expression shifted slightly. He paused for a moment, contemplating the situation. "Ah, Isabella," he said, sighing and rasing a brew with smirk looking at jimin . "I don't think she'll mind. She's quite busy with her own work, and Soo-min's been feeling a bit bored anyway."

Samarah spoke up, a confident determination in her voice. "Don't worry about Isabella," she assured Taehyung. "I'll handle her. She won't give us any trouble."

As Samarah exited the room, Jimin turned to Taehyung with a mix of curiosity and concern. He didn't waste any time in asking, "What was all that about? What are you up to, Tae?"

Taehyung explained his plan to Jimin. "Look, I have something in mind, and I need Soo-min out of the way for a bit," he said. "That's why I suggested she go shopping with Samarah. It's all part of my plan, trust me."

Taehyung instructed Jimin, a glimmer of mischief in his eyes, "And now, Jimin, I need you to do me a favor. Go to Soo-min and reassure her that you'll take care of her work and get her files and tablet for her. Convince her to go shopping with Samarah for a few hours."