SNEAK SPEAK

IVE DECIDED TO MAKE A LORENZO STORY BC THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE SEEMS TO WANT SO HERES A SNEAK PEAK (this might be changed in the actual story but probably not)

...

It started the summer after the end of 5th year.

I look up from the oil painting my aunt made sitting in her large colorful yard to find her walking through the yard with a tall figure, much taller than her. Once they get closer, I see that the tall figure is in fact Lorenzo Berkshire.

What is he doing here?

"Em, Lorenzo's here!" My aunt calls out to me, her radiant smile shining in the sun.

I moved in with my aunt right before I started my first year at Hogwarts. My parents chose the dark lord over their own daughter, so my aunt was quick to take me in. She's a beautiful woman, smart, funny, creative. She's the type of person you can go to for anything and she would always listen, no judgement. She loves Lorenzo, which isn't surprising. He has a way with women, especially the grown ones.

I smile and wave to them walking away from the painting and over to greet Enzo.

"Hi Emmie," he smiles and wraps his arms around my shoulders.

"Hi Enzo," I say not able to contain my happiness at his arrival.

My aunt smiles as we hug, taking a step back as to give us space.

"What're you doing here?" I question as I pull away from the hug.

"I wanted to see you, it's been weeks," he says keeping his hands on my shoulders as he speaks.

"Sorry, I've been busy," I say.

"Busy bugging me," my aunt jokes with a wink at me.

"How long are you here for?" I ask Lorenzo, hoping his answer is more than just a few hours.

"As long as you want me to be. There's nothing waiting for me back at the manor," he says a slight sadness in his tone.

"Well, there's plenty for you here if you'd like to spend the night," My aunt chimes in. I look to Lorenzo waiting for a response.

"Is that even a question?" He says to my aunt before looking back at me with a smile.

"I assume you'll be staying in Em's room then?" My aunt asks.

"Only if she doesn't talk in her sleep this time,"

"I do not talk in my sleep,"

"Yes honey, you do," my aunt says giving my shoulder a squeeze before walking over to her painting.

"C'mon, help me make some tea," I say grabbing Enzos hand and leading him inside.

...

LMK WHAT Y'ALL THINK THIS STORY'S ABOUTTA BE CRAZY YALL