Chapter One

Project Bad Boy, Chapter One

I stared blankly at my silver pendant. Tears begin to flow from my eyes onto the white blank diary pages as I began to write to mom and dad. I wonder; are they sipping english tea in heaven now?

'Dear mom and dad, I miss you both so much. I know you both are looking down on me. This place is getting worse each day. Sometimes I wish I could vanish into thin air. I don't belong here. Why couldn't I come with you? Pray for me - will you? My life is turning dark and misty and I feel dead inside I miss you,

Love Peyton'

I can't remember yet I want to forget. Why hadn't I been in the car with mom and dad? Things would've been easier if I was the one that collided into the truck. I cannot cope with my parents here, they were my only family. I need help.

As the last warm tears ran down my cheek, the sound of glass shattering making me shudder with utter fear. Oh no he is here. Brett. Brett is my foster moms, Joanne, boyfriend. They have been 'dating' for about 3 years now. Since then my once caring, loving foster mom has turned vastly into a drug-using alcoholic maniac. I still love her of course but not the same as before. I remember the day I first met her, I was 13. She was wearing a bright red sundress that really complimented her fair skin. She was beautiful. Her light hair was flowing freely and wildly, just like her personality was.

My thoughts were taken over by the screeching sound of Joannes voice.

"Get out of my house now Brett! I'll fucking call the cops, get the fuck out now." She shouted, her voice croaky.

There was another ear-piercing scream.

"Don't you fucking shout at me you fucking whore. I swear I will knock you out unconscious. Where the fuck is your little slut daughter?"

"She's upstairs," Joanne whimpered softly, sniffling her tears in.

Shit. Why would she tell him? I lunged for the door, fumbling to lock it, as I heard the sound of Brett's footsteps. The door shook as Brett's fist banged on it furiously. I swallowed, my throat dry and rusty. Tears streamed down my face, my heart pounding and my head throbbing. I was going to die. The door flung open. Brett's fist was dripping with blood and his face was scratched up with deep cuts. He pulled me by my hair harshly and dragged me downstairs. It felt like my hair was going to fall out any moment. He was saying something but I couldn't hear.

"You worthless piece if shit," He said calmly, a evil smirk plastered onto his face.

I shuddered. We were now standing in the bathroom opposite the small mirror hanging on the yellow wall.

"Look at yourself, your worthless," He chuckled, yanking on my head forcing me to look at him.

My eyes were squeezed tightly. They felt as if they were about to tear open. My body felt weak and bruised. Suddenly my face collided into the mirror. My body crumbled onto the cold tiles. Black spots covered my vision. The last thing I heard was police sirens and more terrifying screaming.

--------------------------------------

My first intense fan fiction, I hope you like it. Give me any feedback if I should continue or not. Comment below beautiful and make sure to vote. Thank you :)

Bye.