beautiful night

Let sleep together. Whether is cold today. If you or I sleep on sofa we definitely caught cold.
Ohk seo ( getting nervous).
Putting 2 pillow in middle of them and told to seo that now it's okay no one cross line. We should keep some distance. ( I know mr seo never cross line but I'm fool I have habit to hug someone while sleeping and when an handsome, hot man sleeping beside me I can't control myself special when it's seo. In college I used to have crush on him but I never speak I thought wht if he reject me)
seo was thinking ( yeh it would be fine I can control myself I am the one who cross the line not whether it's girl but it's xiaoki the one whom I like from past 8 yrs she is the only girl I like and I can't control my feelings It is better for her to keep pillow)
At morning,
They are hugging each other and pillow were thrown from bed.
Now they are too close
Suddenly seo wake up and see xiaoki was sleeping on her hand.
He was staring at her smiling and Said in mind how beautiful she is I wish she is mine she is adorable, cute I can't even express my feelings whenever I saw her my heart beat started increasing. I wish I can kiss her.
He was staring at her for an hour
Afterwards she wake up
Seo was pretending to asleep
Xiaoki start looking at her and said in mind how handsome he is. He look cute while sleeping. Control yourself xiaoki
And she get up and go to washroom
And started blushing and said I sleep beside him, Hug him I wish I can hug him little more. Why my heart beat started increasing whenever I see him my heart flutters.
I develop more  feeling for him But I'm scared wht if he reject me or he likes someone else....