partnership

Xiaoki sit in his car and thank you seo for dropping her home.
Next day, all are ready, meeting room was arranged.
Xiaoki was getting nervous bcz it's her first time that she is representing something in front of popular business man.
Seo come near to her and whisper in her ear don't be nervous I know you can do it.
After explaining the idea to mr Lee
Mr Lee said what an amazing idea. And tell xiaoki that you explain really well and I like your confidence.
Your Idea, thought is quite nice.
I think it would be great working with you mr seo.
Seo said I am very grateful that I can express our idea, thought I hope you like it.
Mr Lee said ofc I like it but there is other company that I have to visit so you have to wait for my answer. I think we will call you at 5 pm.
Okay sir no problem.
After few hours,
All employees gathered at xiaoki cabin for mr Lee call
Mr Lee call xiaoki she pick up he said that we are very grateful to say this that our company decided to have partner ship with you company. So, if seo free tell him to call me.
After ending call,
Seo asked what happened she said finally we got the deal. Everyone excited in excitement seo& xiaoki hug each other tightly.
People staring at them.
So xiaoki push seo and said we are in office.
Seo asked did he said something else,
Xiaoki said yes he said if your free call him.
Okay!
Seo said her employees that to take rest. So you can go home now.
Thank you sir. We are very lucky to have understanding sir like you sir.
It's okay just go home every one...
Everyone is going then seo said xiaoki to stay. People looking at them. The we're suspicious about there relationship....