competition

Idk as your wish babe...
Lily said let go there.
Where , come with me
Wht is it. It's an couple competition. Let see who is better couple.
Xiaoki said Wht are you kidding me.
No I'm serious. Are you worried that you would lose.
No I don't.
Seo said Let do it babe.
So in first round we have to recognise your partner from her hand but your blind folded.
Okay let go,
Xiaoki said you said yes to her but wht if we defeat it would be embarrassing.
Seo said Trust me I won't let you embarrassed.
Let start competition. There are 15 couple let see how many can recognise there partner
After few min later it's was seo turn he holds her hand and said her is my princess.
So they declare 9 couple are elemenated. And there were 6 couple in which seo & Kim both are there.
Xiaoki ask how would you recognised that it's me.
Seo said by your perform babe's.
In second competition. They have to do folding mat couple dance.
Competition start seo& xiaoki both look at each other eye. And started dancing after few min 3 couple are out but seo& xiaoki don't know they are just seeing into each other falling for each other they are in their zone.
Then announcer tell them that 2 round is over. They both get uncomfortable.
Lily as Kim was getting jelouse and said in 3 round we have to win.
As soon third round started in which male have to carry there female for an minute.
Wht xiaoki said to seo we should quit the compitition it would hurt you . I'm fat you can't carry me.
I can it don't hurt me
I'm very strong you know I can carry you from my one hand.
Competition start seo hold xiaoki
After 3 min one couple eliminate now only seo and Kim are left.
After 8 min Kim got tired he get so Lily. Announcer said
We got our couple of months that is seo& xiaoki.
Xiaoki hug seo and said finally we did it.
Seo said for your hug and the things make you happy for that I can do anything.
People started screaming kiss kiss kiss
Wht!!!
Announcer said kiss each other.
They both look at each other and someone push seo.
Seo fell & he kiss her on lips.
After kissing they both get nervous and started blushing.
Seo whisper in her ear and said it's was just an accident I'm really sorry. It's okay
Both lily& Kim get jelouse and Kum said I won't do it anymore I'm just tired let go home.
Lily said okay and tell to seo& xiaoki thx for accompany.
They left afterwards seo and xiaoki look at each other and become uncomfortable.
After few min he say it was normal. I just returned it.
What do you mean? Xiaoki ask to seo
Seo said you know in college when your drunk you kiss me I just returned it back to you today....