her feelings for him

Seo drop her home and wait until she enters in her house.
Xiaoki close the door
Take bath , had breakfast, and lie on bed she said in her mind what is happening in my life idk I like him should I confess my feelings for him. From past 8 yrs I only like him. For moving on from him I accept that idiot proposal.
I was about to forget him but when I saw him. And know that he is my boss I was shocked that the person I want to forget now I have to meet him daily. Day by day my feelings for him started developing. Don't know how.
Suddenly someone knock the door she opens and say Lisa ( her childhood friend) when did you come from Japan.
Lisa replied yesterday at night.
Come in Lisa .
What would you have like tea , coffee, cold drink or something else.
Lisa replied I don't want anything I just want to spend my time with my lovely friend.
By the way did you give up from seo.
Xiaoki replied No!! Now I started deeply fall in love with him.
Wym??
Xiaoki tell her all her story.

Lisa - hmm I think it your fate.

Xiaoki - I am in stress now what to do and what to not. Can you help me for it.

Lisa- how could I , if you want to be relax then let's go to club it would be fun and help you to stress out.

Xiaoki - ok then. Time ??

Lisa- now it's already 7pm. Let go on 8:30pm.

Xiaoki - ok. By the way what would you wear in party. If you don't have clothes now so we can wear mine.

Lisa - ok