beginning of love

Entering in room,
Nice!! Mr seo said I'm going to take some bath if you want to take some bath then you can go first. Nah sir I will take later. Ohk then I go first.
After few min
( Woh!! He is looking hot her body ufff
  Control yourself xiao he is your boss, hmm sexy boss look at  his eye, his hair, his viene hand. Ufff is he coming near to me what I do now why my heart beat is increasing. Why am nervous) xiao have a bath now I'm waiting ( why he is waiting) ohk sir, don't call me sir when we are off work. Ohk sir,
After few min
  I done with bath seo now you can tell me why your waiting is there anything you want to talk. Yeh wait for while mr seo in mind ( Why I'm getting nervous)
Xiaoki was trying to dry her hair and mr seo was staring at her and say in mind ( how beautiful she is her hair , her smile, her eye I want to look in her eye like for hours and hours. Cool down seo control yourself)
I want to talk about the time you had fixed with mr Leo ohh sir I haven't fix mr Leo said he will tell us.

Sir you can sleep on bed I will sleep on sofa. No need i will sleep on sofa and you sleep on bed xiao. Nah sir. Comfortable to sleep in sofe so you just sleep on bed.  mr seo said ohk then you sleep on sofa afterwards when you sleep I will put you on bed. Shy! Wht no ohk I will sleep on bed but isn't it awkward that employ in sleeping on bed and boss is sleeping at sofa. Oh c'omon just listen to me or if you sleep on sofa I will put you on bed .
Ohk sir I will sleep on bed
Mr seo started teasing her if you want we can share the bed
No it okay( shy)