Chapter Twenty-Nine

Oliver takes his kids on a trip while Team Supergirl teams up with the Legion and finds something at the location

~~~~~~~~~~

Previously: "Yeah I am," Hank stood up towards Lex "Because last time I checked, your family doesn't like aliens and now both you and your mother are working with one," the cyborgs eyes drifted towards Rhea "One who tried to take over this very city."

"Lots of aliens have tried to take over this city," Rhea spoke "and yes this is the right thing," she smirked turning back towards the tank where the body laid "This arrival of them finding her will be the end of the Kryptonian's happiness," she said.

"It would ruin her life," Lillian spoke "Making her and her loved ones weak and fragile," she smirked.

"Meaning she'll be easy to kill." Lex smirked along the three woman.

~~~~~~~~~~

Death Anniversary: Part Three

~~~~~~~~~~

National City; Danvers-Queen Household

It was nearing towards noon, Oliver had woken William and Mia up to have them pack for the weekend, he had already packed his things before waking them up.

"Where are we going?" Mia asked exiting her room with a duffel bag.

"On a trip," Oliver told his daughter as William came out his room.

"Will the others be coming?" William asked noticing that it was only the three of them with packed bags.

"No."

"Are you and Kara okay?" Evelyn asked, she had no idea what was happening all she knew was that while playing with Tommy, Oliver woke her siblings up telling them to pack without reason.

"We're fine," Oliver smiled slightly "I just want to take Will and Mia on a trip to Star City," he told them.

Kara then came out of Tommy's room with him on her hips, "Oh great you haven't left yet!" Kara gave them a smile "Tommy wanted to say goodbye to his big sister and brother."

William took Tommy first giving the four year "Bye bye Willy" Tommy smiled at his eldest brother.

"Bye bye little man."

Mia took Tommy "Bye little brother" she gave the boy a sad smile, she was still emotional about today's date.

*