Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty? Wow never thought I'd be able to write  book this long

Chapter Thirty? Wow never thought I'd be able to write  book this long. Thank you all for 6k views, 288 votes, and 58 comments, also thank you for reading this story and staying for this journey and all the long brakes.

Also a big thanks to ChAnBlanger for allowing me to continue this from their one-shot.

Hope you enjoy this chapter and future chapters!

~~~~~~~~~~

Previously: She watched the cameras on her family; her husband, her children, her sister in-law, her best friend. She watched as they stood at her grave the tears forming in her eyes as they did every night she was forced to watch her family move on without her.

She was forced to watch; her husband marry that blonde Kryptonian, she was forced to watch her comfort her daughter after getting her first period, watched as that woman replaced her in their lives as they claim to miss her.

She was going through so many feelings right now mainly anger, sadness, hurt, and betrayed.

*

Star City; Big Belly Burger

After visiting the graveyard Oliver took William and Mia to get something to eat, they invited John and Thea but they declined, Thea had to get back to Roy so they could plan their wedding and John had to get back to Lyla and the kids, but Oliver and John managed to schedule a playdate between Astra and Sara and Little John.

"So are heading back home now?" Mia asked taking a sip of her drink.

"No," Oliver shook his head "We're going to be down here for the weekend."

"Is Kara okay with this?"

"Of course she is," Oliver nodded "She thinks it's good for the three of us to visit your mother and stay here so you can connect with her better."

~~~~~~~~~~

Death Anniversary: Part Four

~~~~~~~~~~

National City; The DEO

"Are you ready?" Kara asked Evelyn, she was suiting up in a new suit that Winn and Cisco worked on together for the girl.

Oliver and Kara had suits ready for all of the teenagers, William made it clear that he'll stay to the sidelines and be the techie so Winn has been training and helping him.

"Yeah," Evelyn nodded "Have you talked to Oliver?"

"Not yet," Kara shook her head "I'll call him once we come back."