Chapter 15

Mandisa was getting ready to go to Vincent's house and Bonnie was in her room. "Two dates two days in a row?" Bonnie asked curiously.

"We always did foreign theatre on first Wednesday and Pasta night first Thursday."

"With Marcel and I."

"Yes, but did you want to be invited?"

"Well you're just going to be at his house with just the two of you alone?"

"I started doing that when you both stopped coming to nature documentary night."

"Because I find them boring and it takes you both four hours to get through an hour long documentary because you stop to talk. It's like school all over again." Mandisa smirked. She loved those nights.

"I feel as though you've lost your point."

"Yes, right, so you're going to be at his house alone. Just the two of you." Mandisa turned as she was buttoning up her blouse.

"I feel like you're saying something without saying something but I don't understand."

"Usually when Marcel and I hang out alone it is so we can be physically intimate," Bonnie said and Mandisa flushed red.

"Well I don't think that's going to happen. Not yet, at least,"

"Why wouldn't it?"

"Well I don't think either of us are ready for that. We're just-"

"You already know each other. I just don't want you to be shocked if something happens."

"We've kissed."

"Months ago. And you saw how he reacted."

"But things are different now." Bonnie sighed.

"Okay, Disa. But call me when you get home?" Mandisa nodded as she put on her sweater over everything.

"Only if it isn't too late," she said and hugged Bonnie, "Have a good night." Bonnie watched as Mandisa practically floated on air as she left.

"You too," she called out.

Bonnie headed back to the Abattoir. Marcel had been in a meeting with Father Kieran. "Bonnie," he said to her, nodding his head.

"Father. Always lovely to see you. Your niece is fun. She can down some tequila," she said and Father Kieran seemed slightly uncomfortable, "I'm teasing. But she is fun."

"Thank you,"

"So what brings you by?"

"Some quick business."

"Well let me know if I can help in any way," she said as she moved to sit next to Marcel. She laughed as he pulled her into his lap.

"Of course. You both have a good night."

"you too," they said together. Bonnie waited until he left then looked to Marcel.

"What was that about?"

"Some missing tourists. He thinks it's us. I told him it wasn't. I'll have to check with the Mikaelsons though. Sometimes Kol and Klaus have quite the appetites," he said. She nodded as he moved her to straddle him. She kissed him slowly.

"Do you want to deal with that now?"

"Yeah, I guess. How's Disa?" he asked her.

"They're doing Pasta night. Alone," she said and Marcel's eyebrows raised, "See! That was my reaction too. But it was like Mandisa didn't know what could happen. I think we didn't show her enough drama shows."