7 🌧️

It's been a couple of days since the competition, and everything has been great. At the moment, we were all at the beach-Bodhi, Marlon, Ari, Summer, Poppy, and me. We were surfing and having fun. I noticed a wave coming my way and took it. I started to surf it, and everyone cheered. I then jumped off my board. Summer has been surfing, and she's been doing great. Poppy was surfing a wave, and we all cheered her on. Everyone was doing our own fun, silly things. After a while of surfing, we got out of the water and started to walk back, just talking and having fun.

When I got home, Poppy had to leave to do some stuff. I went into the bathroom, took a shower, and dressed in a blue shirt with some baggy jeans. I got out of the bathroom and saw nobody was at the house, so I went outside and started to walk towards the beach, as that's where everyone was going to be. I walked for a couple of minutes until I saw Bodhi, Marlon, Poppy, Summer, and Ari together watching something with Bodhi. I walked up and said, "Hey," gaining their attention. Everyone smiled at me and nodded. I looked at Poppy, and she smiled at me and jumped off the railing she was sitting on and walked to me. She then gave me a quick but sweet kiss and said, "Hey, I called you, and you didn't answer."

"I was showering. I don't even think I brought my phone," I replied.

Poppy then said, "It's okay, just use mine."

I smiled at her, and she said quickly, "Do not fill it with games."

I smirked at her and didn't say anything. She grabbed my hand, led me to the group, and leaned on me as we watched Bodhi show us a famous woman surfing.

"She's awesome," Summer said.

I nodded and said, "Yeah, pretty much."

Poppy said, as she played with my shirt, "I can't believe you get to work with her."

Bodhi said, "I mean, it's crazy she didn't ask you."

Poppy said, "Shush, no, they only needed one girl. You've been ready for this since forever."

I kissed Poppy's head and saw her smile. I looked up at Bodhi and said, "Bods, you've wanted this for a long time. I'm glad you got it."

Bodhi nodded and said to me and Summer, "Hey, why don't y'all come? Y'all can shoot me some content."

"You sure about that?" Summer asked.

Bodhi nodded and said, "What's the worst that can happen?"

Ari and I looked at each other, and he said, "Ah, she blows up the whole shoot and ends your career."

Summer said, "Oh, shut up."

I chuckled and said, "I can't go. I'm doing some rounds with Poppy and Ari for this competition."

Summer said, okay

Poppy looked at me and said, "Hey, if we get through this round, footage review at mine later?" with a smile.

I looked at poppy and said, "yeah the odds are one in a billion they are all good"

I smiled at her, and she said hey we'll do great "

Marlon said, "Hey, anyone goes with you, it should be me, right? They could put us in a shoot together."

Bodhi said, "Um, yeah, let me ask Molly about it." Then she looked at her phone with concern.

Marlon then said, "Tell me we're not the next Alana and Jack. Let's go."

Summer got down from the railing and followed them.

I looked down at Poppy and smiled at her S as we kept eye contact and smiled at each other. I then pulled away and said, "Come on let's do this ."

She nodded and held my hand as we walked with Ari so we could go to the competition.