34

Elliana had spent most of her time with Jude these few days. As she laid on his chest while scrolling through her phone it began ringing the caller ID showing "Maya💗" on Elliana's phone. Jude got up to go downstairs and get something for himself to eat, Ellie picked up talking to her sister.

"Hey Ellie are you busy in the evening?" Maya asked and Ellie said no wondering why her sister called so suddenly, "oh okay, Derik and I will come to ur apartment around then. It's kind of important"

"Important? What do you mean" Ellie asked concerned but received a response saying it's not that big of a deal just something small.

As Jude returned with a snack, Ellie told him that Maya and Derik are both visiting her apartment so she and Jude decided to make their way to Elliana's apartment for the evening.

Ellie didn't think much of her sisters call and spent her time at her place baking something to eat for tea. Hours passed as Elliana expected to see her sister and Derik show up in a few minutes. When the doorbell finally rang, Ellie was excited to see them curious to what her sister was hoping to bring home. Jude answered the door with a welcoming smile, he pretty much stayed in Ellie's apartment every day so much so that he felt like it was his place.

"Hey guys, come on in," Jude greeted them warmly, the family obviously loved Jude's addition as he kept Derik company most of the time considering prior to Jude, Derik was the only one who had to deal with these girls. Maya hugged Ellie tightly her eyes bright with excitement and a hint of nervousness. Derik and Jude sharing their usual handshake.

"What was it that you wanted to tell me?" Ellie asked her sister going up to the oven and taking out her muffins and placing it as the room smelt of the baked scent that caused Jude to rush to it and wait to take a bite while Maya too commented on the lovely looks of the muffin.

"We actually got you something" Derik said handing over a small box to Elliana. Maya stood with a smile plastered on her face waiting to see her sister's reaction to the gift. Jude was enjoying his muffin almost burning his mouth as he watched the scene unfold infront of it. Elliana pulled out a card which came with a onesie and in a span of milliseconds Elliana figured out what this was about and her eyes darted to her sister. Her jaw dropping as she squealed. "You're... pregnant?"

Maya nodded eagerly, her hand resting protectively on her belly. "Been a while actually just decided to let y'all in on the secret ." Jude mirrored Elliana's emotions as the two began jumping up and down and Jude hugging Derik with so much affection. Elliana screaming as she continued to hyperactively jump and rush forward enveloping Maya in a tight hug, happy tears welling up in her eyes. "Oh my god, Maya! That's amazing!"

Jude joined in, his arms encircling both Maya and Ellie in a group hug, his smile beaming with genuine happiness. "Congratulations, you guys!" Eliana and Jude shared so much love for their daughter Olivia and to only find out that there soon will be another addition to the family was an amazing feeling.

Derik chuckled softly, clearly appreciating their reactions. "Thanks, We're really excited."
The evening unfolded with laughter, hugs, and excited discussions about baby names, nursery ideas and every duty as an aunty for Elliana. Ellie couldn't have been happier for her sister, realizing how much their lives were about to change again for the better.

As they sat around the living room, sharing stories and dreams for the future, Ellie stole glances at Jude, feeling a wave of warmth knowing that they were sharing this moment together. In that quiet realization that one day she couldn't wait to share such a moment with Jude.

After the couple left, Jude and elliana looked at eachother in absolute shock. "That was such great news" Ellie said hugging Jude thinking about what was just revealed to day. "It really is" he smiled.

"We are going out tonight right?" Jude told asked and Elliana nodded. They had made plans with their own friends to have a good night out. Aaliyah, Elliana's best friend promised to bring her boyfriend too just so they could finally meet the guy that's kept Aaliyah so happy. They got ready as the night came. Elliana wore a short black skirt with a top that exposed her back entirely tied up by strings and Jude was absolutely stunned by the girls look. "Ellie we might not get to the club if you keep looking so gorgeous" Jude said as he adjusted his fit making his way to her and kissing her passionately.

"Okay don't get carried away let's leave now" She smiled patting his chest and walking outside.

The bass thumped through the air and against Elliana's chest as she danced with her friends in the center of the crowded nightclub. Lights moving around them as they enjoyed the vibes of the night out.

Jude stood near the bar, with his friends as they made conversation with drinks in their hands. While entertaining his friends he kept a watchful eye on Elliana. His gaze never strayed far from her. Prior to Ellie finding her friends she spent some time meeting Jude's childhood friends Nile and Noah. They shook hands and found elliana lovely as they had bought their partners as well who felt like they met their own version of a celebrity talking about how much they loved Ellie's work as a model.

Ellie got along well with the girlfriends of Nile and Noah as they moved to the dance floor earlier, Jude and his friend reminisced about their childhood, laughing over shared memories that seemed to bridge the years effortlessly.

Nile leaned over to Jude, his voice barely audible over the music. "Man, you've got a keeper there," he nodded towards Elliana, who was now laughing with her newly made friends, her hair swaying with every movement.

Jude smiled proudly, his eyes softening as he watched her. "Yeah, she's something special," he replied his voice filled with love.

Noah chimed in, his gaze also fixed on Elliana. "You look like you're ready to pounce on anyone who even looks at her," he teased, nudging Jude playfully.

Jude chuckled, before returning his eyes to the boys. "Can't help it, you know? She's got this way about her." His expression turned serious for a moment. "I just want her to have a good time without any drama, she's had a lot of it after we got together."

As if on cue, a group of guys nearby noticed Elliana and started eyeing her with obvious interest. They whispered among themselves, their attention lingering a little too long. "Jude Bellinghams girlfriend" were how they identified the girl. Jude didn't see this as he enjoyed his time with the boys. Ellie who had been dancing to the music with the girls waiting for Aaliyah who was on her way as well received a buzzed message asking Elliana where she was.

Elliana was oblivious to the attention she was attracting from the group of boys. She was lost in the music, occasionally sharing short conversations with the girls their laughter blending with the music of the night.

Suddenly, one of the guys from the nearby group approached Elliana, his intentions clear in his confident walk. He extended a hand towards her, clearly intending to join their group. Elliana hesitated for a moment, the two other girls had made their way to the boys to ask them over to dance and get themselves some drinks.

She didn't offer her hand but she just smiled awkwardly at the guy. "C'mon love I won't bite" He said his hand placing on Ellie's hip forcing her to him as she pushed the guy away. "Don't touch me" Ellie said through gritted teeth, she knew she could stand up for herself. "I play football too darling" another said and before she could respond, Jude appeared at her side, a protective arm slipping around her waist.

"Hey babe," Jude said casually but there was a scary edge to his tone that didn't go unnoticed by the guy. "Are they bothering you?" He said his eyes staring at the man scaring him off from just his look. He glanced at Jude and then at Elliana. "sorry man, didn't know she was yours" he mumbled awkwardly retreating back to his group.

Elliana looked up at Jude, her eyes sparkling with thankfulness for saving her from that horrible situation. "Thanks," she said softly, leaning into his embrace.

Jude smiled down at her, "Always," he replied, pressing a kiss to her temple.