𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

It was the day after me and Dd did the do. And we were at school at lunch."your boyfriend is annoying." Imani's friend told her. "What he do?" Mani asked shaking her head laughing. "I was walking with jay and he came up from behind us and pushed me so now my shoes are fucked." Heaven said.

"I'm not annoying you just don't  any sense  of humor. Like calm down Alexa" Dd said coming from behind me making me laugh. "I hate yo sassy ass David." " yo friend love my sassy ass so at least somebody does" Dd said in response laughing. "Why y'all always beefing?" I asked them laughing. "Cuz this Freddy fazbear lookin ass bitch came into our wonderful friendship like I didn't have you first. Like I'm just sick of him." Heaven stated. "No it's cuz her Donald trump head ahh always getting mad over jokes. Like it's called humor" Dd said mugging Heaven.

I stood up and Dd grabbed onto me. I then put my arms around his neck and he smack my butt before placing his hand on it. " stop David" i said "but, Ma in my defense that shi fat." Dd said staring at my ass. He then squeezed my butt. "Nasty people" Heaven said mugging us.

"You just mad cuz your single" Dd said making me laugh. A boy names Kayleb walked up to me "I'm new. Mrs. Mel said that you'd show me around" he stated " yea i can" I said. "He can show his self around" Dd whispered in my ear. "Just come with us" i told him.

The three of us walked down the hallway. "You mad pretty. Can i get your number?" Kayleb spoke. "I'm sorry I go-." Dd cut me off. "Fuck is you apologizing for? And naw you can't get her number thats ma girl" . Kayleb eyes went wide "my bad myheart Ian kno what was all you" Kayleb through his hands up in defense.

"You good" Dd said. He then grabbed my waist and moved me to his side and away from Kayleb. After school i went to DD's house.

"What you and that Kayden nigga do?" He asked me.
"His name is Kayleb and we didn't do nothing i just had to help him. You know I would do nothing with him." I say mugging him.

"Aii" Dd said getting on his phone. "Is you mad bae? I promise I ain't do nothing with that boy. I just rode home with him and his mom" I said. "Imani I said Aii" Dd spoke before i climbed onto his lap and pecked his lips.

"What you on?" Dd said smirking at me. "Nothing" i said sitting on him facing him. "Lift yo butt up real quick" I then lifted my butt up and he slid his hands where my butt was then i sat down.

"You being a lil weird right now." I said. "I'm being weird? You was being weird last night when I had you bent over" Dd said making me smile. "We not talking bout me, talking bout u" I said. "You put me through hell everyday of my life" I said making him smirk. "I put you through heaven yesterday though" Dd said. "Oh shut up" i told him. He then grabbed my neck. "Watch ya mouth." Dd said.

He let go of my neck. I got off of him then I sat up my camera and began making a TikTok. Dd then got in front of the camera and started dancing.

Once the TikTok finished we watched it. "Dd you can't dance for shit." I told him laughing. "I ate that" Dd said. "Sassy ass" I say making him mug me.

"Mamas i gotta go to Lena's house because she's going on a blind date and Ddot is there so I was gonna hang out with hime for a little" Dd told me.

"Alright. I love you, see you later." I said. " I love you too" Dd said before walking off.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩!!

It was about 9:00 when Dd left and it was now 11:56
So I decided to call him and see where he at.
I then FaceTimed him. "Yea ma? What you need" he spoke. "You needa come back David. I been calling you for the longest." I stated. "Igh mami" he said. He then walked into the kitchen and started eating.

"Y'all some big backed ass bitches" I heard Lena say. I laugh hearing that. I then seen Dd muff Lena. After they got done eating Lena said she was about to fight the one on one because they was already big and they wasn't finna jump her.

That's when Dd said "i gotta go my girl tripping. I muted just to laugh. I don't know why but it cracked me up.

I was too tired to wait for Dd. I got in shower and I went straight to sleep.

𝐁𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.😩💞

This is a lil note from 𝒦𝒶𝓎ℳ𝒶𝓇𝒾ℯꨄ: I didn't really know what to write but YK... anyways hope y'all enjoyed. Now if y'all are reading just friends and this story yall will notice that i included the part from my other story where Dd and Ddot hung out.

Okay byeeeee😭

𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐛?

𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐃𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢??

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐨.. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟑 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐮𝐩. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐨𝐬 𝐥𝐦𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲. 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬❤️