𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

It had been a month since I found out i was pregnant. I still hadn't told Dd. I didn't know if Dd would want a baby at such a young age and plus, with his career and everything I knew it would get pretty crazy with fans.

I overthought myself a lot about whether I was going to keep it or abort it. I didn't wanna feel like a burden on his shoulder caring his baby.

I didn't know what to do with test and I didn't want to throw it away so I put it in her drawer.I decided to tell My big sister Lisa.

"LISA." I called out from down stairs. "Yess" she answered running up the stairs. " so i gotta tell you something. But you gotta promise to keep it on the down lo" I spoke. "I got u. Wassup?" She asked.

"I'm pregnant" I spoke again. "Say word to ya dead's" she take looking me in my eyes with her eyebrows furrowed look at me.

"Word to ma dead's" I said again. "You know who the dad is?" She then asked. "Bitch do I look like a hoe? It's Dd" I said bursting into laughter.

"Ight well i gotta go. But this between me and you" She said hugging me and walking out the room.

𝐃𝐝 𝐎𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I was leaving out the house to go see Imani. I had just got back from meeting up with Ddot and She gz ugly ass. Let's just say we got that shit on

I texted Imani to let me in. And she the came to the door. "Hey mamas" I say pulling her in for a hug. "Hi, my heart" she says hugging me back.

I then head into the kitchen seeing her mom cooking. "What you making mom??" I ask her.
"Oh hey David. I'm just making some crab boil." Dd grinned hearing that before walking upstairs.

Once i got up stairs i didn't know where to put my gun so i opened up her dresser and i seen two pregnancy tests both reading pregnant. I furrowed my eyebrows before grabbing the test and wait for Imani to get in the room.

Eventually Imani got back. "Heyyy bae. I got you some snacks" she told me. "Ion want no snacks. But i gotta talk to you Imani." I said.

"Wassup bae?" She asked me. "U why ain't tell me you was pregnant?" I said. Her eyes went wide and then she sighed.

"Cuz I didn't think you would want a kid this young, claim it and I didn't wanna get in the way of your career." She spoke. "Not claim my child? What kinda person do you think I am. This the shit I be talking about Imani. You always keeping shit from me." I yelled.

"I'm sorry David." She said. I then began to see her tear up. I then pulled her into a hug. "It's okay mamas. I did this to you. So Ima take care of it. I promise." I responded.

"You told your mom yet?" I asked her. "No. The only people who know are you, and Lisa." She told me truthfully. "It's ok mami, we gon get through this, 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. And that i promise." I said to her. I didn't kno how I would tell everyone. My mom, Ddot, Melz. I just did know after all I was only 18. But I was gonna raise my kid and be there.

𝐁𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.😩💞

Shorter chapter today but Ian really have no ideas and plus today was supposed to be my break but yk I had to do one for y'all. Bye lovesssss.

𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦??

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧.??