𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐃𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞....

𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬. "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐝?" She says i promise u it's not like that ma. I swear. He says tryna tell the truth. "Dd I'm not going for that" she replies. " mami i swear what you seen was not it at all. For all i know that was probably ddot lil girlfriend you know he be getting his phone taken. You've seen him use  mines" he says. "I'm sorry just come back and it won't happen again I won't let him use the phone no more." he says "Dd you just gotta give me time. I gotta think on it." She says hurt and not fully sold "okay just know i love you no matter what ma"

That night Imani cried and cried. She didn't know what to believe. She knew her heart love dd and everything about him, they way he carry's him self, the way he acted, his music, how he dressed. She in love with it all. She just doesn't wanna get hurt again.

Time skip!

About 2 months had gone by and Dd and Mani still had not spoke. One day Dd texted Mani. Mani answered. "yoo mani" Dd said "heyy Dd" Mani said back "So i been missing u and you know for a fact Ian do that stupid ass shit Imani" Dd said "mhm i thought about it and i talked to Ddot" she said in response "soo u gon come back to the house??" Dd asked " i suppose i can" Mani said.

When Mani got back to the house Dd gave her the tightest hug ever. He never wanted to lose her again because it hurt seeing her leave over something he didn't do.

They went up stairs and watched a movie, and slept in the same bed for the first time ever in so long.

𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄.ꨄ

𝐈𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐞𝐡𝐡𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐤... 𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝. 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬. 𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬 . 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲
𝒦𝒶𝓎ℳ𝒶𝓇𝒾ℯꨄ