𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Dd and Imani were sitting in class and Mani was mad at Dd. It was that time of the month and Dd kept pissing her off all day.

Imani was getting ready to leave out and go to lunch. Dd stayed after class with a few of his friends and this one bitch Kyleigh. Imani never liked Kyleigh because they fought freshman year cuz she said that Mani 'gets around' and is "loose" . Ever since Imani beat her ass she hated her.

Dd Osama's POV:

We were getting ready to pack up and my friend Deontae walked up to me saying "you wanna stay a lil bit after class with me and some other friends??"
I nodded. My girlfriend got up and i watched every inch of her body as she left the class room 'she so damn fine' i thought thinking.

We all stayed after class talking amongst each other when this girl named Kyleigh who stayed after with us came up to me and rubbed my arm touching my tattoo "u look good today" she said biting her lip and running her finger down my chest slowly "yea Imani thinks so too." I laugh and pushed her hand away from me.

"Why u always acting like I give a fuck about her?? It's not like she gotta know" she shook her head smiling at me.

"Ain't nothing cute about that shit bitch" i said mugging her making her turn her face up. "Shorty weird as fuck" Ddot said. " word 2" i mumbled shaking my head in laughter.

After i got to the lunch room i spotted Mani my eyes instantly looked her up and down. I walked over to her and put my arms around her waist and whispered in her ear "ma u look good today" I then gripped her butt. "Stop Dd" she smiled at me.

"Yoo Dd Kyleigh said when u got stop fucking wit her bum ass" Deontae said pointing his finger at Imani.
Mani then moved my hand from her waist and turned towards me. "The fuck is she talking bout cuz wrd to ma dead's I'll beat yo ass and her ass David." She mugged me walking off.

"Bro why the fuck yo ass do that." I shot Deontae a look "my baddd" Tae shrug his shoulders putting his hands up in defense.

Time skip til the end of the day.

Ominous POV:

Dd and Imani soon both arrived home. Dd had been calling Mani for hours and she didn't pick up so he decided to give her space and time. He hung out with Ddot and played the game. He also had time to nap so he did. Once he woke up he texted her.

 Once he woke up he texted her

Ma, call me back.
Stop being mad all the time.😭

You was in the classroom
Wit dat ugly ass bop.
Leave me alone go bother her assum.👎🏽

Bet. Watch Imani I'm not
Playing wit chu.
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝟑:𝟐𝟑 𝐚𝐦

It had been like 20 minutes or so and Imani got a knock at her door

It had been like 20 minutes or so and Imani got a knock at her door. "Who is it??" Mani said. Dd was at her door and he didn't say anything because he knew she would answer the door if he told her. Even if it was 3 in the morning she'd keep him out.

Imani answered her door seeing Dd standing right there. "What David? Why tf is u at my door at 3 in the morning?" Imani spoke first "let me explain,ma" Dd spoke softly. "You don't need to speak" she said mugging him.

"Listen she was touching all up on me on some weird ass shit. And i told her to st-"Lying ass boy" Dd got cut off. Dd grabbed Imani's neck while gripping her waist "u gon watch yo tone while u talking to me Imani. Cuz u got me on hots right now." Dd pulled her by her hand leading her upstairs.

"Ion even know that bitch like that" Dd said "but u still stayed in there making conversation with her knowing i don't like that girl" Imani spoke " if u wanna be around her ass, stay from around me" Imani mugged him. " Imani, i only want you. Let me show you, since u think i want her so bad." Dd said before grabbing her neck and laying her down on the bed.

He then stuck his hand inside Imani's pants sending chills down her spine. He slid his two fingers inside her pussy going in and out slowly, then faster.

He the pulled out his fingers out of her then stroked her clit softly. He fully undressed her before spreading her legs and teasing her clit with his tongue making her quiver and grip the covers. "FUCK DD" she moaned out. He then put his hand over her mouth.

"Shh, ma. You gon wake up moms up" Dd chuckled letting go of her mouth. Dd removed his mouth from her clit. He then slid his dick into her he began thrusting into her. "Mhm" she moan lowly.

Dd slowly built up his pace. "FUUUCK DAVIDDD"  she moaned blocking her entrance "mueve tu mano mami"  (move yo hand mami) dd said lowly. Imani slowly removed her hand Dd instantly went back into her slowly. "Im bout to cum" dd groaned "pull out" Mani moaned Dd pulled out right on time.

Imani went to the bathroom and took a shower and soon did Dd too.

Once they got in bed and laid down Dd look at Imani before speaking "you still don't believe me??" He smirked lowly. Imani chuckled.

She got on her phone and it was currently 5:32.
She then opened up her TikTok app and began watching it. " i love you" Dd said seeing she was half sleep. " I love you to she mumbled falling asleep.

𝐁𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.😩💞

Heyyy y'all. This is a 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞ꨄ production. I i hope y'all enjoyed that smut. I died writing this but YK some of y'all love smut soo I did it. Bye Lovesssssꨄღ