𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

It had been about 2 months. Me and DD's relationship had been going very smooth we hadn't argued and we actually started talking the time to love each other the right way.

Us being all lovey dovey lately also lead to a lot of sex. I started missing my periods and I didn't wanna assume that I was pregnant.

So one night when I was staying the night over Dd house I told him I was gonna go to Walgreens. "You need me to come bae?" He asked me as I was putting my shoes on.

"No I'm good" i responded before quickly walked out the door. I then got in the car and drove to the nearest Walgreens. I then seen a pregnancy text a grabbed two just in case.

I then arrived back at the house walking in. "What'd you buy ma?" Dd asked me. "I got some....makeup wipes" i said walking past him trying not to let him see the tests.

Once i got upstairs I quickly ran to the bathroom locking the door. I pulled out the first test sitting on the toilet peeing on it. Seeing the word 'pregnant' my eyes went wide.

'This can't be, I aren't pregnant' I thought to myself self pulling out the second test peeing on that one getting the same results.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬:

I sat on the toilet crying in silence

I sat on the toilet crying in silence. I didn't know what to do. I was scared that Dd would say it Isn't his, that my mom would hate me. I was just overthinking the whole situation.

She then heard a knock at the door "Ma you good? You been in there for a while." Dd spoke making her quickly wipe her tears away. "Yea I'm good" she says putting the tests in her bra and carrying the bag out with her.

"Ma why you had that bag in there with you?" He asked as I was walking out. "I was just testing out my makeup wipes" I say back to him.

I didn't even know if I was gonna tell him I was pregnant. i knew he would find out eventually but I just didn't wanna risk it.

𝐃𝐝 𝐎𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Imani was been acting weird all day. She had an attitude but it wasn't like her attitude when she was on her monthly. It was worse.

She just had been in a bad mood all day. She didn't wanna cuddle, she didn't even want Me to take her to the store which is weird cuz she normally wants me by her during her every move.

I just decided to give her some space. As I didn't wanna bother her. I didn't know what I did to make her mad or whatever was going on.

I eventually got tired of being away from my baby. I went upstairs to talk to her. "What's going on wit you mamas? Whatever it is you can tell Me." I said to her.

"I'm fine bae im... just cramping" She spoke. " you sure that's all??" Dd said trynna make sure I'm okay. " yea bae" she said dozing off.

Dd quickly side eyed her powering on his pc starting his stream. "Wassup y'all" Dd spoke to his stream.
'Where's MANII' someone's in the comments asked. "Mani on her period having a lil attitude" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"IM NOT ON MY PERIOD YOU BITCH" Imani yelled flicking me off in the camera. "Call me another bitch and ima show u sum." I said making myself chuckle.

I then loaded up my FiveM app and waited for it.
I hopped on my sever 'the hills LA' and started talking. "Somebody help me bro" I heard Ddot say since we played in the same server. "I got u myheart" i say. "Hold U and what's your ID says?" I spoke again. "What?" dot answered. "Hold U myheart" i spoke again. "Bro just tell me what the fuck to type" Ddot said acting dumb asf. "NIGGA HOLD U" I yelled getting mad.

Like why the fuck u can't just listen for. I hated playing the game while helping this nigga. Dot be pissing me off. I continued to play the game for a few hours.

After like 3 hours I got off the game. "Mamas you good?" I asked Imani who was sitting her phone ignoring me. "Ma?" I say again trying to see if she could hear me. She ignored me once again. I snatch the phone of her hand. "Imani didn't you ass hear me?" I ask her. "I heard you" she says rolling her eyes.  

"So why the fuck you not answering me. What the fuck I do to you" I ask her furrowing my eyebrows.
"You know what the fuck you did David" She states. "Ma, ion know what I did unless you tell me, myheart." I say trynna be nice to her.

"Bae I just really want my phone back" Imani looked at me. "No. You wanted to ignore me so we gon talk about the problem so we can fix it" I said looking at her still holding her phone.

"Baby, I'm just not in the mood today. My stomach hurts really bad"  She tells me. I then hand her the phone back. "Thank you baby " she smiles at me.

"Gimme kiss?" I ask her. She smiles the kisses me. I want her bad right now. But she not in the mood right now so i don't wanna force it on her.

I then get on TikTok and scroll for a while wondering why my girlfriend wasn't acting like her. But I think ima just stop trying to figure out wtf is wrong with her right now. But after all that's my girl.

𝐁𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞😩💞

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧??

𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲

𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐝

𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩??

anywaysss yall idk if y'all fw with this chapter. But I did promise a reader a chapter of the book today. Btw y'all tomorrow will be a break day for all the stories. Byeeeee.