𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐃𝐝 𝐎𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕: "What you mean she ain't raising that in yo house

𝐃𝐝 𝐎𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
"What you mean she ain't raising that in yo house. With all due respect that shit fucked up how you would put yo own daughter out just because she pregnant" I spoke glaring at her mom.

"You know what I ain't even finna argue wit yo ass today Ima just call dad" Mani said with tears rolling down her face. "Yea call yo daddy. That same dead beat ass nigga who let you be a fast ass lil bitch" He mom said.

"Yo watch yo mouth ma. Word to my dead's if I wasn't pregnant I would be fucking yo ass up right now" Mani yelled in tears running to her room, locking the door, and clicking on her dad contact.

"What's good luh folks, what chu crying fa?" Von spoke over the phone. "Dad I'm pregnant and mom just pu-"WHO THE FUCK YOU IN THAT ROOM CALLING!" Her mom shouted cutting her off.

Then her step dad came in with her half sister Tylani. "mom what you yelling for" her brother said coming down the stairs. "Yea what y'all in here screaming fa I heard y'all all the way outside." Tylani spoke. Me and Mani just stood there listening through the door.

"BECAUSE IMANI GROWN ASS CHOSE TO GET PREGNANT SO IM PUTTING HER ASS OUT ON THE STREETS JUST LIKE I DID HER BUM ASS DADDY" her mom scream. "Aw hell naw. Here I come Princess. That bitch playing crazy. One thing I ain't is no bum" he said hanging up the phone.

About 25 minutes later 𝐯on come in the house yelling. "WHERE THE FUCK MA DAUGHTER AT BITCH" Imani heard it making her jump up from packing her bags.

"THAT LIL SLUT IN THE BACK WITH THE NIGGA THAT GOT HER PREGNANT, THEY PROBABLY BACK THERE HAVING SEX RIGHT NOW, YOU CANT TRUST HER!" She said followed by Mani's room door being busted down.

"Come on princess. You can't stay here with this drunk ass bitch. She might kill yo baby. In here doing mollie  and crack." Von said picking up Mani up.

I then grabbed her bag along with her phone and charger. "BITCH GET CHO ASS DOWN" Imani's mom said grabbing her hair pulling her out of Von's grip, she then began dinking her upside her head.

Mani flipped her mom over and began punching her. All face shots. After she then got up and stomped on her before spitting on her face.

We all got into Von's car seeing Du𝐫k and India. "Mani you good. That bitch put her hands on you?" India said wrapping her hair up into a bun.

"Yea but I did what I had to do." Mani said looking at her face through her phone camera. No scratches or  bruises. "Niece you should've called me sooner. You know Unc would've popped ha ass" Durk said.

"What up DD" Durk said nodding his head at me. "Yoo" I said dapping him up. "Mani ima take you to get yo hair done luh folks cuz yo mama can't fight her ass kept kept pulling ya hair" he said laughing making Mani laugh too.

"Unt un Dad you needa stop saying hair that that, gansta." Mani said. "Like that Chicago accent ain't it"  she said giggling.  "Aight luh folks" Von said.