𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14 - 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬

Jk pov~

Thank god. Hyung came at the correct time.
I was about to lose control.
What if I......oh god !
If something happen like that , it will be the next reason for her to blame me again.
But why didn't she stop me?

Time skips -

Y/n is lying on her bed and staring at the ceiling thinking about something

Y/n pov~

So many things happened today. He got hurt so much because of me. I'm sorry Jungkook. I know I don't deserve a guy like you.
I hurt you but still you give me butterflies.
Don't I deserve a slap from him?

"Y/n?"

"Yeonjun, come"

"How was your day?"

"Ohh, it was good. Seems like you're going somewhere"

"You're right Y/n . I'm here to ask you that , would you like to join with us for a long night drive?"

"I would like to .... But I'm really tired nowadays especially today. So I'll come with you after our programme."

"Ok Y/n , as your wish. Jimin is here. He's also tired today. If you need anything, call him.
See you Y/n , Good night "

"Bye Yeonjun, Good night "

So everyone went to night out except Jimin! What about Jungkook?
Why am I thinking about him all time !
But I really want to apologise.

I felt a little bit scary , however I turned off the lights. My eyes were half closed.
Suddenly I can hear a sound. Someone is knocking the door.

I think it's Jimin...

I started to move towards the door and opened completely.

"Who's there? J-jimin ?"

No one is here. So I closed my door as fast
as I can .

Is this just my illusion or ?

I took my mobile phone and called Jimin.
"Y/n , why are you calling me in this time?"

"Jimin , where are you?"

"Me? I'm in the middle of the Sea . Y/n , stop act like a fool . It's night. You woked me up in the middle of my sleep "

"What, are you really sleeping?"

"No , I'm dancing! Ohh my Y/n , don't overthink go and sleep, good night "

"Jimin Jiminnn....?"

So who knocked the door?
No no ...it's just my illusion. Nothing is there.
I put my mobile on the table and lied
on my bed again.

-Whatt? My god...I can hear that sound again.
Offcourse I'm afraid but I want to know who's behind all of this. Now I feels like, it's Yeonjun is trying to scare me . I'll not spare you Yeonjun, if you're behind this.
Door is keep knocking.

"Stop this Yeonjun. I know it's you ! "

I opened the door and shouted at....
shouted at......who?
My eyes filled with darkness. Am I unconscious? no my god , Power went out . Shit !

I can't sleep in my room in this condition. Only I can hear is my heartbeat. My body is shivering.
I took my mobile phone and turned on the flashlight. I decided to walk towards Jiwoon's room.
Before that my eyes found a room opposite to mine. I don't know Jungkook is there or not.
I knocked the door of his room. No respond
I think he's also went with Yeonjun.
I started to move forward again. At this time my thought went to some horror movies. What if I turn back and....
I want to find Jiwoon's room . Both of my sides are filled with darkness.  But I found that the door of balcony is open. But who's there in this time?
The door is half opened already, then I opened that completely.

Someone is standing there and staring at the sky. But everyone went to.....?
I slowly walked towards that black figure and I put my hands on his shoulder. Suddenly he turned around and made a sound in shock.
I also got scared more because of that sound.

"Y/n , you startled me . What are you doing here?"

"Sorry Jungkook, I'm really sorry. I thought you're not real"

"What ? Y/n , are you okay?"

"I'm okay. I'm here because someone knocked my door but no one is there"

"I think you're still in middle of your sleep "

"No Jungkook, I'm telling the truth.
Someone is there,but no one is there"

He started to laugh because of me. Why I feel so happy when he smile because of me.

"Y/n , now you go and sleep. Don't ruin your sleep because of these things that are not real "

"Hmm , but why are you here in this time Jungkook ?"

"Look at the Moon, the sky and the star's.
How can I sleep when the night has prepared such a beautiful sight for us? "

"That's right. But what is more beautiful than this?"

"It's your eyes" He said

His eyes is looking for mine. But I hesitate to look at him. Those eye's are magical. It can keep me under his control.

*W-what do you...what do you mean Jungkook?"

"Ahh I- I mean  ...I mean the eyes are beautiful of those who found this night's are pretty "

"Ohh ! But the only one thing is that there are so many scary things hidden in this dark night "

"Not at all Y/n ! "

He put his heavy hand around my shoulder and keep looking at my eyes. I found everything invisible when I look at his eyes. The reflection of moon is clearly appeared on his sparkling chocolate brown eyes.
I feels like even the cold breeze are also his paid artist.I felt so warm .
The night is really cold but he's not.

"Can we go ?"

" I want to spend some more time here , you can go Y/n"

"But..."

"...do you need anything else?"

"Can you come with me? I'm a little bit afraid"

"I thought there is nothing in this world that can make my girl feel scared"

"W-what?"

"Nothing, I'll come with you "

We are walking towards to our room. Our path is still filled with darkness.

"Jungkook, can I have your number?"

"Ya sure , I also want to ask you for that"

"Taehyung and Yoongi had my number. Why don't you ask them for my number?"

"I don't want anything that owned by someone without their permission"

There's something else behind his words. We reached infront our rooms.

"Good night Y/n. You don't need to worry when I'm here. Call me, if you need anything"

I hesitate first. But I decided to give him
a little hug.
I put my hands around his shoulders. His hands are slowly wrapped around my waist.

"Thank you!"

It was a comfort hug ! I felt so warm around him.

__________________

Wait for next chapter 🌷

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 🎀

ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ sᴜɢɢᴇᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏʀ ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋs
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ɪɴsᴛᴀ @/𝐢𝐱𝐧𝐲𝐧_97 💖

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ💜