𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8 - 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭

Jk pov~

What happened few minutes ago?
Is this what I'm really waiting for to hear from her ! I feel like something new happened
in my life.
Jimin is her cousin, why I misunderstood them! Everything is my fault.
But , why did she cried? I forgot to ask her the real reason behind her tears and teased her like that. I think I hurt her more by my words.
I didn't saw her like this before.

"Jungkook?"

I can hear the voice of Tae and Yoongi
behind me.

"Why did you leave without saying anything? "

I don't know what to answer their question .
Because at that time I felt a mixed of emotions. So I can't see anything happens around me.
I ran towards Tae and Yoongi and hug them before answer their question.

"What happened? You seems  happy after
so many days!"

Only they can understand my emotions quickly. I see no wonder for that because we are  bestfriend and we know each other inside out.

"They're cousin's guys! They're just cousin's. There is nothing between them like I thought"
I said

"I already know that Jungkook" Yoongi said

"What? Then why don't you tell that? "
I asked him. But I know that they don't know this is the reason behind my dullness. I don't know how to tell them that I love y/n.

"You didn't ask me about that Jungkook,
that's why. Btw , why you're happy just because of you realised they're cousin's? Hmmmm?"

I can't hide this anymore from them.But I feel a little bit shy how to tell them about this. They're my best friends. So ......

"Now I'm telling you guys that, I love y/n ! Yess I love her , but please don't ask me why . I also don't know when I fell for her. But she's mine, mine to irritate, mine to tease and..... mine to touch. I'll never let anyone's even sight over her"  I didn't hesitate to say this.

"Hmm..mmm this boy is not our anymore Tae" Yoongi said while laughing at Jk's words.

*

*

*

Next day at college ~

Prof. Kim Namjoon is taking maths classes at first period.

"Sir , may I...?"

"Y/n? Why are you late?"

"I'm sorry sir, my mom was not in home today. Unexpectedly, a guest came my home early morning. So I want to welcome them home. Please understand my situation sir"

"Only for this time y/n . Don't repeat this again and tell this type of excuses or I'll complain
this to your Dad"

"Thank you sir, I'll never repeat this again"

"Jungkook, help y/n to learn the part I took before she came" Prof.Kim said to Jk

"Ok sir , I'm glad for that" Jk said

"Jungkook you're getting so many chances to interact with y/n. Don't ruin that chance just by irritate her" Tae whispered to Jk

Time skips ~

Jungkook came and sat near y/n at interval . Y/n is avoiding his whole existence like he did to
her before.

"Give me your Maths notebook y/n , I want to check that"

Y/n took her notebook from her bag and opened it for Jk

"Jungkook, I've a doubt in maths, can you help me to clear that ? If I don't get that now , I can't sleep at night " Jiwoon came near Jk and she held his hand tightly.