𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11 - 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 !

"Jimin? Yeonjun? Come...
what are you doing there?"

"Let's go Yeonjun or Y/n will came here"

Everyone entered Jin's house ~

"Welcome all , where is y/n and Jimin? "

"They'll come within few minutes"

"Ever since you started practice at Mr. Park's house, I just wanted to give you a dinner one day . So today I got a chance for that and Yeonjun is here too. Come everyone sit...."

"They're here"

Y/n , Jimin and Yeonjun enters the dining room.
Y/n sat between Yeonjun and Jungkook.

Y/n pov~

Why....whyyy I sat beside him?
Jungkook is staring at me like he never seen me before. Maybe, He must have not liked me sitting next to him.
Jiwoon is also next to him.
I started to eat , not to care about anything anymore.

"Y/n? Eat this " Yeonjun said

I ate that without any hesitation. I feels like I'm in an another universe when Jungkook is near me. I can't see or hear anything that happens around me.
But wait....! Yeonjun is feeding me? Huhh?
He's not that type. He's not like the one I know before.
Yeonjun always hesitation to feed food to others. He always try to hide his emotions from everyone. He's not a open hearted person. What happened now????
Yeonjun is keep feeding me. I didn't asked anything about that. Perhaps, his character is changed after studying a culture in different country.

"Jungkook, I know you like
tuna gimbap so much , Eat this "

"That's your Jiwoon. I've mine in my plate.
You eat that!"

"But this is for you, eat this... don't say anything "

Why Jungkook is hesitating? Jiwoon is her girlfriend.
It's hurts... it's hurts me so much. Now I know how to hide my emotions.

.
.

"What's going on here Tae? I can see a  jealous
love war here ! "

"Me neither, Yoongi. Look at Jungkook's face, he looks really cute when he got jealous over something "

"Hmm~ I don't know when his cute face turn into monster face. I think we can see that as soon as well "

*

*

"Thankyou for this delicious dinner Jin hyung "

"My pleasure, Taehyung "

"Everyone, My dad want to meet all of us. He's in my house. Come let's go there " y/n said

"Mr. Park is there? What he want to tell us?"

"I don't know teacher "

"Everyone, You can call me teacher in college but not here. Y/n , call me Oppa. I feels like more connected with you guys. Boys, call me hyung like Yeonjun. "

"Okay oppa. Can we go now?"

"Let's go "

*

*
Everyone enters at y/n's house ~

"Mr. Park? Glad to see you after a long time."
Jhope hugged Mr.Park

"Please be seated everyone. I know only one week and 3 days left for your performance. Today is Thursday, you can continue your practice in this house till Sunday."

"Dad? What are you talking about? Next week is our last week before our programme.we want to continue that here. I already told you that dad, only here has the enough space to practice. If you don't want to continue our here, then where we practice?"

"I know that y/n. But I've so many buisness meeting that conducted in this house. We can't do that in our office. This house is the safe place for that. Understand that y/n.
You don't have college next week. We decide to give our students a chance to practice more before programme. So you want to practice morning's and nights next week.
Our meetings and your practice...both will distrub both of us "

"Dad, then where we will continue our practice? You want us to practice in outside the house? Is that your intention?"

"Y/n , stop this. He's your dad ! Don't talk like this for a simple thing " Jhope said

"You don't need to worry about that y/n .
Y'all can stay in our another house in Seoul city. There are so many rooms and more than enough space for practice. So you can stay and practice there till your performance.
You don't need to waste your time by travel from your house to here . Only for next week, please understand everyone."

"What do you mean, dad? You want us to stay that big house only for next week? You know that dad, I personally don't like that house, that's why we moved from there."

"Stop your excuses y/n , Do what I said . It's easy for you to practice in this house. Don't be selfish like this y/n . They want to came here and leave at that late night time."

"Don't  worry uncle, we're ready to stay there. And I respect your decision, Thanks for understanding our problem "
Jungkook said to Mr.Park

"Hmm-mm , look how much our boy is excited to use his chance to spend time with her"
Tae whispered to Yoongi

"Uncle, what about Jimin and I ? Can we also stay with them? So y/n never feel alone in that big house !"

" Ohh- Yeonjun, do you want my permission to stay with them? Jimin and Yeonjun, take care of my girl. Do you know what's the reason she hate that house so much?
Our y/n is scared about ghosts in this generation. Don't let her alone in that house everyone "

Everyone started to laugh by looking at y/n

"No-no dad....I'm your daughter! Why do you exposing my weak points infront of everyone?"

Y/n ran towards her bedroom -

Jk pov ~

Still I can't believe this. I got a rare chance to spend time with y/n . But that Yeonjun.... can't he breathe without her presence. We all are going to live in same house. Whatever it is... I don't care about that Yeonjun. I'll never let him to always interact with her. If I get a chance to talk with her alone, then I'll confess everything....
I'll make her completely mine.

Y/n pov ~

Why he agreed with my dad so sudden.?

Ohh- I forgot that !!! This is a great chance for Jungkook to live with his girlfriend Jiwoon.

But seriously, I don't like that house. I only saw that type of houses in ghost film's. I like my bedroom in that house. But some of places in that house looks so scary.
I know everyone will with me. But how I'm gonna hide my scary side infront of them. Yeonjun and Jimin knows me well.
What about others? If Jiwoon saw that she will tell that to everyone in my class. I don't like that character in her. I don't know what to do.

_______________

Be continued.....

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 🎀

ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ sᴜɢɢᴇᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏʀ ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋs
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ɪɴsᴛᴀ @/𝐢𝐱𝐧𝐲𝐧_97 💖

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ💜