𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9 - 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 ;

A gang of boys arrived at y/n's house. They're not trio anymore. Jimin is also a member of their group now. They entered the living room laughing while talking with each other .

"Yeonjun? What are you doing there?"

"Jimin-ah? Y/n told me that you've a special class today. Please take this cake everyone.
I made this"

"This is y/n's favourite"

"You're right Jimin. That's why I made this. Is this your friends?"

"Yeh ! My bestfriend, but they're y/n's classmates before I became their friend. This is Jungkook who is y/n's dance partner. This is Taehyung and his partner is another girl named Jiwoon. And this is Yoongi. He's for me " Jimin said while laughing at Yoongi

"Your dance partner? Jimin?"

"Huhh~ Our bond is more than just a dance partners. You know Yeonjun, we went to night drive sometimes, played so many vedio games together, we sang together for karaoke games. From now on you can also join with us, if you want "

*

*

"Yeonjun !!! Look~ I really love this. Thankyou so much baby" y/n said and gave Yeonjun a hug infront of everyone.

 Thankyou so much baby" y/n said and gave Yeonjun a hug infront of everyone

Tae and Yoongi send a confused look at Jungkook's direction

"Ohh; when did y'all come? Sorry ! I didn't notice you . Jimin? How about this?"

"Everything is just look a normal outfit until you wear it y/n . You look amazing "

"I know -I know " y/n said

Y/n pov~

I know Jungkook is there. I tried my best not to look at him but my inner soul can't. Still I can't figure out why he's keep staring at me without even blink. Is he admiring my beauty...?
no-no ! I don't care about that. I don't let my mind overthink again for a simple thing like this.

Maybe he's thinking about Jiwoon while looking at me !
Jimin knows everything. He know that I'm trying to hide all of my pains by doing something like stupid things. I can't hide anything from him.

Yeonjun is my best friend. I don't want him to know about my another weak side. His presence is also a sheild to hide all of my pains.

*

*

"Taehyung, thankyou. I saw that you sent all notes. I told you that I've a guest in my house. This is Yeonjun! He's my childhood friend and neighbour. Ohh! There is an another way to introduce him which makes you know him more. Yeonjun is Seokjin oppa's youngest brother. He's studying in Japan."

"We thought that he's your another cousin "
Tae said

"I see no wonder about your thought Taehyung. Everyone thought like that when they saw him here. You know, he'll never go to his house when he come back from Japan. Sorry- sorry, sometimes he went to his house only to eat Jin oppa's food and to sleep."

*

*

"Yeonjun? My baby? "

"Jhope hyung? How are you? Do you remember me? " Yeonjun ran towards to Jhope and
hugged him.

"I'm good Yeonjun. When did you come back? Why didn't Jin told me that you're here?"

"I told Jin hyung that don't tell anything to
you hyung "

"Ahh-hh , will you join with us to
practice dance "

"I will hyung! But only for today. But from tomorrow I will go with Jimin & Yoongi "

'

Everyone entered at practice room;

They started their practice. Jungkook is more excited, he's preparing himself everytime
[but y/n?]

Y/n is hesitating to do some steps with Jungkook, because she's scared to hurt herself again.

"Hyung? Is this the same music and dance you and Jin hyung preformed with your partners at your college time? Is this the same you got first prize? "

"How did you know that Yeonjun?"

"Jin hyung showed me the vedio of your dance sometimes. You know... I liked that very much ! So I asked Jin hyung to help me to study this.
I know this very well hyung"

"Ohh Yeonjun ! I really want to see you dance this. But we don't have other girls here to perform with you"

"Hyung ; I've y/n here for 5 minutes. She learned this dance. I think she's perfect for me to perform with"

"Y/n ?"
Yeonjun held out his hands to y/n. She put her hands on his hand. Y/n started to dance with Yeonjun as exactly taught by Jhope.

Jk pov ~

My jaw is clenching. Why this time is so long?
They are childhood friends - just friends.
But his stare at her like........no-no I will never misunderstand her anymore.
I want to push him away from her in the middle of their performance. Is he crossing the limit?
Can't he take his eyes from her?
His hands are wrapped around her waist.

SHE IS MINE, ONLY MINE.
Now I want to control myself from everything.

(Jimin and Yoongi entered the room at the
middle of this)

Why Jimin is keep staring me? I didn't stare him back but I can clearly see that he's noticing me with my side eye. But I've no time to care about that stare from him.

Literally I'm counting the time. When did they stop this?

*

*

Finally it's ended:)

I'm damn sure that Yeonjun enjoyed this so much. His stare . His physical touch. His movements. Everything....

Don't she feels uncomfortable about this? Or....
y/n is also enjoying........?

*

*

"Wowhh Yeonjun , it's an outstanding performance. You did so well. Y/n want to practice more" Jhope said and hugged Yeonjun

"Guys, we don't have any classes for today"

"Teacher, what happened? I want to
practice more!"
Jk said without any hesitation

"Ohh Jungkook, I appreciate that. But Jin invited all of us for dinner today in his house. So we want to go Yeonjun's house for dinner "

*

*
Jimin send a satisfied look towards Yeonjun. They're smiling at each other; [for what?]

Everyone went to Jin's house ~

"Yeonjun, Jimin ? Don't you come? "Y/n asked
"You go y/n. We will come together after 5 minutes"

"Ok , see you there"

*

Jimin hugged Yeonjun;

"I didn't expect this from you all sudden .
You did a great job today "

"I know that Jimin. This is just a beginning. You can see that what's gonna happen
after some day's"

[what are they talking about?]

________________

Wait for next chapter;

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 🎀

ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ sᴜɢɢᴇᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏʀ ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋs
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ɪɴsᴛᴀ @/𝐢𝐱𝐧𝐲𝐧_97 💖

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ💜