𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10 - 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤'𝐬

FLASHBACK ~

<><><><><><><>

"Hello? Yeonjun? This is Jimin"

"Jimin ! How're you?"

"I'm fine. I want to ask you something Yeonjun"

"What Jimin? Ask?"

"I know that after some day's your vacation will start. Do you have any other plans for
vacation day's?"

"Yes Jimin ! I already planned my vacation in Paris with my friends. Why did you ask?"

"If you don't mind, can you cancel that
for y/n ....our y/n?"

"Cancel for y/n? What happened to y/n?
Jimin tell me, what happened to her?"

"Will you come here or not ? I'll tell you everything after you came, Yeonjun! Her happiness is our happiness. You can decide. I'll wait for you here. See you bye"

"Jimin? ....?"

Call ended;

*

*

*

"Yeonjun? You arrived here this early morning?"

"Jimin, where is y/n? I want to see her .
Where is her ,Jimin"

"Wait Yeonjun, Don't wake her up now. Before that I want to tell you something.
Come to my room "

"Okk Jimin"

Jimin explained everything that happened to y/n

"So , now y/n is misunderstanding Jungkook just because of her fault. But Jimin, How did you know that Jungkook didn't kissed that girl? If not, then why didn't you tell y/n the truth?

"One day after there practice, I asked Jungkook about that bday party night. I asked him like I saw they are going to kiss.  I just said him that 'You guys look good together ' then he asked me -

*

*

Jimin pov-

"What are you talking about Jimin? Jk asked

"You & Jiwoon, I saw that you guys
are going to kiss "

"What the heck are you saying? Which made you saw something like that?"
(I got confused by Jk's words)

"But I saw that you guys are so close together "

(I didn't saw anything, but I'm asking this to Jungkook just by y/n's point of view)

"Ohh Jimin , we're not going to kiss. Jiwoon want my help to wear her necklace gifted by her parents. So I just helped her. There is nothing else between us. I know that Jiwoon had crush on me. But I saw her as my just friend."

"I'm sorry Jungkook, it's my fault "

*
*
*
"This is what happened last night Yeonjun "

"So this is not Jungkook's fault. Can we trust him completely?"

"I also had the same doubt at first, Yeonjun.
But there's an another reason behind all of this. I told you that Jungkook used to ignore her at first. Y/n is now thinking that Jk ignored her because he liked Jiwoon, that's why.
But there's a plot twist behind his behaviour for y/n. I realised this when I went night drive with Yoongi. We both are drunk at that time.  Yoongi spilled the tea ,  Yeonjun "

*

*

"Do you know Yoongi, why Jk is avoiding y/n?"

"Ahh- I know,  I know Jimin " Yoongi said

"Tell why?"

"Jungkook is hiding this from me and Taehyung. But we know each other well..
Jungkook like y/n !!!
That's why he's ignoring her"

"What?Jk like y/n? Then why he was ignored her before? For what?"

"Ohh! Jk thought that you're her boyfriend. But now, h realised you're cousin's "

*

*

*
"This is what he told, Yeonjun!"

"Both like each other! This is interesting. But why don't you tell anything to y/n? She will be happy after hearing everything "

"Do you think she will think her eyes are wrong? Still she thinks that they kissed. We can't convince her just by telling the truth. She wants to find herself everything that's what I want. You know her character well , Yeonjun "

"But Jimin, what will happen when I act most interact with y/n? That will hurt Jungkook for sure. He's a pure man Jimin. This is y/n's fault "

"No Yeonjun, he's the who ignored her first just because he thought we're couples. 
It hurted her more. She's was so weak at that time. I thought that I lost my old y/n.
She cried so much. I don't saw her cry like this before. So this is a little revenge for Jungkook. But the end of this they'll became one.
If you keep her close everytime, Jungkook will get jealous if he truly love her.
Y/n will also notice his another behaviour.
He can't control himself by watching your closeness more time. He'll react .
So be aware of that Yeonjun. I saw 100% chance that you'll get a punch from him. "

"A punch? That's for y/n Jimin !
I'll make the reasons all time to get that punch from him for y/n. There is only one week and 3 day for their performance. I promise you that I'll gather them together before their performance. Just wait and see Jimin "

<><><><><><><>

*

*

"Yeonjun, I saw Jungkook's face when you dance with y/n , I felt pity for him, but we don't have no other choice "

"Don't mind that Jimin,  It is just a dark atmosphere before the rain that is about to fall"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Wait for next chapter 🌷

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 🎀

ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ sᴜɢɢᴇᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏʀ ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋs
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ɪɴsᴛᴀ @/𝐢𝐱𝐧𝐲𝐧_97 💖

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ💜