16.

Deciding to move in with Fred and George was exciting and a bit nerve-wracking. The thought of sharing a space with both twins promised chaos and laughter. As we began making plans, Fred had yet another surprise up his sleeve.

One evening, Fred showed up at the flat with a familiar mischievous glint in his eyes. "Freya, how do you feel about a little adventure tonight?"

I raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "What kind of adventure? Do I need my wand?"

Fred chuckled, pulling out a small, ornate box from his pocket. The box was intricately carved with swirling designs and glinted mysteriously in the light. "Nope. Just a sense of curiosity. Trust me?"

"Always," I said, my curiosity growing.

Fred led me to the fireplace and handed me a pinch of Floo powder. The familiar green powder felt cool and tingly in my hand. "After you," he said with a wink.

We stepped into the emerald flames together and emerged in a stunning landscape. We were on the edge of a lush forest, bathed in the golden light of a setting sun. The trees towered above us, their leaves whispering in the gentle breeze. The air smelled of blooming flowers, rich earth, and the distant sound of a river added a tranquil background melody. The ground was covered in soft moss and wildflowers, creating a natural carpet that felt like a dream underfoot.

"Fred, where are we?" I asked, taking in the breathtaking surroundings. The sky was a canvas of pink, orange, and purple hues, the colors reflecting off a nearby lake, making it look like liquid gold.

"This," he said, taking my hand and leading me down a winding path, "is a little secret spot George and I found a while back. We used to come here to escape, think, and just be."

As we walked, the path opened up to a secluded clearing. In the center was a beautifully set picnic. A large, checkered blanket was spread out with an array of delicious foods: fresh fruit, cheeses, crusty bread, and a bottle of sparkling wine. Fairy lights hung from the branches of the surrounding trees, twinkling softly as they began to glow with the approaching dusk.

"Oh, Fred," I gasped, touched by the effort he had put into this. "It's perfect."

He squeezed my hand, his eyes shining. "I wanted to do something special for us. Somewhere we could be alone, away from the craziness of life."

We sat down on the blanket, and Fred poured us each a glass of sparkling wine. The bubbles tickled my nose as I took a sip, the taste crisp and refreshing. We toasted to new beginnings and the adventures ahead.

The food was delicious, every bite savored as we talked and laughed, sharing stories and dreams for the future. Fred's easy laughter and the warmth in his eyes made everything feel magical. The fairy lights cast a soft glow over us, creating an intimate, enchanting atmosphere.

As the night deepened, Fred pulled out a small, enchanted music box from the ornate box he had shown me earlier. When he opened it, a gentle, melodic tune floated out, filling the air with sweet notes. He stood and extended his hand to me.

"Dance with me?" he asked softly.

I smiled, taking his hand as he helped me to my feet. We swayed together under the canopy of stars, the music wrapping around us like a warm embrace. The forest seemed to come alive with the sound, the leaves rustling in time with our movements.

"You always know how to make everything feel so special," I murmured, resting my head against his chest.

"That's because you are special, Freya," he replied, his voice tender. "I want every moment with you to be unforgettable."