Chapter 3

🎯 Target 50+ likes 20+ comment
_____________________________________

🎯 Target 50+ likes 20+ comment _____________________________________

After few hours*

They arrive in India, udaipur.after few min when they are doing checking a old men come towards them and put gun point on ayushman forehead everyone who was present there got shocked expect ayushman and preeta."Tumhe kya lagta hai ki agar tum yaha se bhag jao ge to tum bacch jao ge" that old man say in his hard voice, ayushman say " I already know that you will come first before my driver" which makes that old man laugh then he hug ayushman which gives everyone shock. Ayushman notice it then he say while comforting everyone " He is my big brother" then they leave for the mansion.
Few hrs later*
.
.
.
.
.
They arrived in front of a mansion which was giving royal vibes.

The mansion

The mansion

Ishqi who was lost in the beauty of the mansion then she suddenly feel that someone was pathing on her shoulder.she look behind it was agastya "Can you get side so, we can also enjoy the view of it" ishqi nobbed while getting side then everyone enter in the mansion preeta said "Now go and choose your room". Agastya and ishqi look at each other and say " Balcony room was mine" they both said it together.

"It's mine"said ishqi.

"No it's mine"said agastya.

Then they both start quarrelling which gives anger to preeta,preeta shout and say" Now both of you give me the reason why did I gave you the balcony room.ishqi you say first" ishqi look first at agastya the say" Mumma listen everyone knows that agastya bhai every month got his break up think when his heart gone broke  and he try to die by jumping from the balcony what will happen then" ishqi said in one go, preeta think a bit then say" Okay the room was done for ishqi now shift you needed things in it" a large smile on ishqi's face "but mumma..." Said agastya but preeta stop him by showing is palm.ayushman show a thumbs up to ishqi then ishqi also show it they leave from there to his room.when she enter in she show the room was really so big enough and balcony just stole her heart.