Chapter 14

As I was placing the plates on there place and thinking that how can someone eat this much spicy food but then I heard the voice of navika di

"Suno ishqi ek baar aana bahar," while i nobbed and went from there.

(listen ishqi, come outside once)

As I enter in the hall. Sonakshi aunty come towards me handed me a necklace. While i open it. It was pretty but I again close it.

"Iski kya jarurat thi aunty," i said in soft voice while she replied.

"Kaise nahi jarurat thi meri Bahu hu tum, apni bahu ko nahi dungi to phir kisse dungi and one more thing don't call me aunty I am like you mom," I give her a smile and takes the box with me in the room. Wait the room. That bastard was there too how cannnn iiiiiii.

I take a deep breath went towards the room. As I open the door I saw nobody there's. I breath in relief and enter in it.

As I enter in it. Suddenly I heard the sound of someone coming towards me. As I could turn myself someone slowly grab me by my waist. Then I look at the hand then I turn myself. It was him.

That bastard dare to touch me. I hardly punch on his face. And made him fall on the floor. he stands up. But I saw some blood near his lips. Ohh my punch. Then I again look at him who was just smiling like nothing happened. Like brooo I just punched you. You need to get angry. But you are smiling. I got confused but then his hands moved in my waist then he comes a closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"I haven't given you a gift yet," his hot breath was roaming in my ears. He was bringing his face closer to mine. I started taking long breath. The fear rushed in my veiny. I start panicking. The past memories again flash in my mind. The tears rolled from my eyes.

I was just a bit closer to her to kiss but she got panicked

I was just a bit closer to her to kiss but she got panicked. She start crying. I got shocked by seeing her in this state. I cupped her cheeks. "What happened ishqi," I asked.

"No-o, he-e wi-ll k-kil-l mee," she said while sobbing i don't have an idea that what was she saying but I got to know that something reminds her off from her past.

I was thinking it while i notice that she start breaking the things in the room. I stop her by grabbing her from waist. She jerk my hands from her and went at the corner of the room and sat there and start crying badly. I rushed towards her and cupped her cheeks and said"Nothing happens nothing you are fine look you are," she look at him and hug me tightly I also hug her back. But then I notice she got unconscious. I take her in my arms and made her slept on the bed. Then I went out from my room.

I order a maid to change her clothes. I dail the number of the doctor as soon the doctor also arrived. As the doctor arrived i open the door and enter the room. Where she was unconscious. The doctor check her up. And tell me that she got panicked cause she remind something bad about her past and also tell that she got high fever too. Then he tell me the medicines and went from there. I click the photo of the prescription and send it to lakshya {my PA} & tell him to bring it.

I was releif that any family member didn't see me and doctor cause they also got panicked by knowing that what happens. Then I went in balcony and take out a ciggerate and burn it. I turn my neck to see her she was peacefully sleeping i go near her and endure her. The hair was coming on her face. My fingers slightly side the hair from her face.
_______________________________
Chota chapter hai but kya karo exams kr bich me time nikal rahi hu likhne ke liye okay abhi issi se kaam chala loooo....