Chapter 11

He path on her cheeks

He path on her cheeks. As she got unconscious. Then he look at the car that was rashly comes towards her he try to see who was he. As he saw it he got shocked that it was ayushman in the car and he is the one who was trying to kill ishqi.

Then he call his PA and told him to take ayushman to the torture room. Then he look at ishqi and take her in his arms and made her sit in the car and told driver to drive towards mansion. As they arrives he takes her out in his arms and enter in the mansion. And made her sit on the sofa. All the family members arrived in the hall and sonakshi come and sit beside ishqi and takes few drops of water and sprinkle it on the Ishqi's face. Ishqi got conscious and roam her eyes around as she saw sonakshi. She hug her starting crying while Sonakshi rub her back.

Abhishek come near Siddharth and takes him with him. In study room.

What happen with ishqi,” abhisek asked Siddharth.

I slapped him,”  Siddharth said which makes abhisek shock.

“Are you mad Siddharth i don't know what's happening in your mind first you marry her forcely and then you slapped him. If you marry her then take the responsibility of her. Don't marry or if you so treat like her your wife,” said abhisek in treating tone to Siddharth and left him alone in the room.

Then Siddharth saw a vase on there he throw the vase hursly and pick up a piece of the vase in his hand and makes scratch in his hand. And leaves from there.
______________________________

In desmukh's mansion

Agastya enter in the mansion he saw that preeta was crying while sitting on the couch of the living room. He ran towards her and asked her that why she was crying.
_______________________________

I forgot to add the part of agastya where he was leaving from there before the wedding. So he didn't know that Siddharth forcely married ishqi.
_________________________________

As preeta told whole story to agastya. The blood appears in his eyes. He stand up and held preeta wrist and take her towards the shekhawat's mansion.

At shekhawat's mansion

Agastya enter in it while shouting Siddharth's name.

SIDDHARTH,”

“ABEE OH KUTTEE BAHAR AA ANDAR CHUPKE KYA BETHA HAI,”
( DOG COME OUTSIDE what are you sitting quietly inside )

“Don't cross your limits agastya after all me tumhara jeeja hoon,” Siddharth said while coming out from study room.
( I am your brother in law )

Agastya go near him and grab him by his collar and pinch him on the face as hard he can. Some blood shown on his lips. While ishqi stand up. “Bhai" ( brother)

She said in slow voice and just going to fall but agastya rushed towards her and hug her and takes her in his arms and made his way towards the entrance. While Siddharth held his hand.

“ Where you taking my wife,” asked Siddharth or he is remembering agastya that ishqi is his wife.

While agastya said.
“ I'm taking my SISTER to her house,” he is also remembering Siddharth that she is his sister also.

“ Now this is her house,” told Siddharth. While agastya was going to say anything else but Ayushman enter and said “ What are doing agastya ishqi is his wife now leave her here,” agastya look at him for a while then shout at him.

“ Sorry dad but no sorry cause I am not you who will leaves her own family in their hard situation,” ayushman anger got boiled then he shout at top of his lungs.

“AGASTYA,” while agastya look at him. And shout at him.

DON'T YELL AT ME. I'M SAYING THE TRUTH CAUSE YOU CAN LEAVES YOUR DAUGHTER IN HER HARD SITUATION BUT I CAN'T LEAVE MY SISTER,” Ayushman went silent. As Siddharth could interrupt sonakshi put her hand in his shoulder and stop him.

Agastya takes ishqi with him.as agastya leaves Siddharth turn to Sonakshi and asked.

“ Why you stop me mom you know na that she is the daughter in law of our family she have to live here,” while Sonakshi replied.

“You Don't know Siddharth she is also the daughter of her family now she need them and if a brother come on my entrance for his sister so we don't have rights to separate them and I'm not saying that she will not come here again. My heart is saying she will come again,” Siddharth look at ishika for a sec then leave from there.
•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hey guys a short chapter cause my exams are coming chote chote chapter hai na to Target bhi chote chote okay khush ho jao ab.

Target is 100+ likes 80+ comments