Chapter 9

Today i am so happy that finally I got my love

Today i am so happy that finally I got my love. From many days I'm yearn for her, yearn for her love but I know that she will not going to love me now but I know soon she. Shooting that old man and broking marriage with that girl was just a drama my only mission was to marry Ishqi. I love her that much i couldn't even express.

I'm thinking all my dreamland thoughts while sitting in pavilion and waiting for my siren. Yes I named her as siren. Cause she is beautiful but dangerous also. She knows how to destroy a men like me. As I am thinking it. Suddenly urmila chachi scream comes in my ear. I heard her screamin.

Whole family run towards the room where she was. As all the family arrived there. We all got shocked. That my siren was hanging on the fan. I rushed towards her and get her out from the dupatta which was tied in her neck. She was unconscious. All family members get in tension for ishqi. Preeta aunty come and spill some drops of water on her face. As she spill it she's conscious. As she got conscious I hug her tightly. I totally got scared from the thought of leaving her.

And then I broke the hug and cupped her cheeks. " Are you mad what will I do if something happened to you," i yell at her.

" Don't be close to me and what relationship between us that u care much about me," she said while arguing with me. While I held her hands and said.

" I think you forgot that we are going to marry soon," I tell her. Hearing this her face become pale. She STOP talking.

But suddenly someone harshly threw my hands from her. It was preeta aunty.

"Bas karo ab kitna dukh aur duge hume akhir kya bigda hai humne tumhare kyu meri beti ke piche pade ho,"

( Now stop it, how much pain did you have us now. After all what harm have I done to you. Why did you want my daughter)

Shout preeta aunty on me while crying badly. But my expression didn't change. I held ishqi wrist and pull her towards the pavilion. While the preeta aunty struggling to free my hand from ishqi hand. Suddenly I stop on myself and then look at the ayushman uncle. He look down sadly & comes towards preeta aunty and takes her to the corner of the hall. Preeta aunty was crying badly while resting her head on ayushman uncle's chest. Ohh i forgot to show my siren beautiful wedding dress

 Ohh i forgot to show my siren beautiful wedding dress

Pandit ji start reading the matra. In few min our wedding got complete. I stand ishqi up to take blessings from the elder of the family. As I go near the preeta aunty and ayushman uncle. Preeta aunty left from there without giving us blessings. While ayushman uncle comes towards us and bless us both and leaves from there.

Then urmila chachi, mom and ishika takes ishqi to our room.

As I got unconscious I feel like a got heaven but that bastard save me

As I got unconscious I feel like a got heaven but that bastard save me. But now who will save me from him. As I just got conscious mom start shouting at him and he pull me towards the pavilion. I didn't show any expression my body was just breathing and moving. My brain my heart stop working. I feel like now no one there who can stop him. Mom come near to me for getting off his hand from my hand but dad, DAD stop her a men who always stand for her daughter first didn't even show his shadow in her bad situation. Not bad situation. IN WORST SITUATION. Few min later I got married to a men whom I hate as much. It's time for blessing. We go near mom but mom left from there dad gave both of us blessings. Then urmila aunty and sonakshi aunty takes in towards his room.

As much I get close to his room my nervous level getting higher and higher. Sonakshi aunty opens the room door it was empty. Then you know what she says she says.

" Child I know this marriage was forced but please maintain this relationship please beta," she said like your son marry me forcely and you are saying me to maintain this fucking relationship. I like u aunty but not your son.

"I am feeling suffocated aunty," I tell her for escaping from this useless conversation.

She takes me to the garden area where entrance gate was near with many of bodyguards. She made me sit on the chair of the garden then she remember something and she left from there. As I was sitting there I saw dad was coming towards me. My face become pale. I didn't even want to show his face. He comes near me and sat on his kneel in front of me. I got confused. Then he started crying.

" I-I am sor-ry beta please forgive me please," Said he but I told him in serious tone.

" Forgive and you. You know what dad when he was pulling me towards the pavilion you didn't even come to stop him and when he first time said that he will marry me you didn't even hesitate you didn't even care about me and now you are begging for my forgiveness," I told him in one go while tears escaping from my eyes.

" Leave it all things cause I can't tell you everything. But see there, there is the entrance gate run away from there and wait for me at bus stop my driver will pick you up,"

Then he saw that Sonakshi aunty was coming towards us but she was busy in something so she can't see both of us. Dad hurriedly stand up and rushed inside of the mansion

Sonakshi aunty comes towards me and held my wrist in her hands then she made me wear a gold Bengle.

" Beta this is the ritual of our family of giving bangle to daughter in law," tell aunty but I am not her daughter in law. Then she leaves from there when everyone wasn't there I go near the entrance gate but there were really so many guards. Then suddenly I got a idea.

I rushed towards them and shout.

"Arre suno suno tumhare Siddharth sir tum sabko bula raha hai vo bahut gusse me hai," i said loudly while they all ran inside. And then I exists from the gate and run away from this hell. But I am still confused that why did dad didn't help me when that bastard was marrying me.
______________________________

Hi cherries i hope you like it the chapter as you all were asking for the next chapter but I did not even upload it cause my wattpad app isn't even working so I can't able to upload the next chapter but now it's mine so I will upload it after completing of the target so Target is 500+ likes 200+ comments

Mat karo vote me chapter hi nhi dungi💃