Chapter 13

As ishqi step in the shekhawat's mansion

As ishqi step in the shekhawat's mansion. Sonakshi shout at her.“RUKOO,” while ishqi got scared of that sudden shout. All the family members come downstairs. The fear rushed in ishqi's veins. She gulped in fear while Sonakshi went from there and took a aarti tali in her hands. Seeing aarti tali in sonakshi's hand. Ishqi breath in relief.

Sonakshi comes towards her and said softly to her. “ Apni pyari bahu ko bina aarti kare hi andar todhi le aungi,” everyone started laughing & smiling.

(I will take my beloved daughter inside without even praying to her,”)

After she done it she takes her in. And said to ishika to saw her Siddharth's chamber.

Ishika and ishqi are moving toward the Siddharth's chamber. In the silence then ishika decide to broke the silence.“Sorry,” said ishika.

“Why!?” questioned ishqi.

“I couldn't save you from this wedding,” answered ishika.

“Don't worry I don't mind it cause my own dad didn't even save so how can you,” ishqi reply while doing a sad smile.

Ishika hug her then broke the hug and.

“You are the daughter in law of the house now you have to make your first rasoi,” ishika told her. Ishqi nobbed while smiling.

“I will change first then I will come downstairs and cook okay,” ishika nobbed then the chamber was arrived. Ishika sign ishqi to go inside. As ishqi went inside ishika also leaves from there.

As ishqi enters the chamber she saw No-one there. Then she went in the washroom and takes a bath and start getting ready.she wears a pink saari.

                           Her sari

                           Her sari

Then she comes out from the room and went down stairs. And start making gajar ka halwa sonakshi urmila and navika as enters in the kitchen they saw ishqi Cooking. Sonakshi comes near ishqi and said “ I am just sending navika to your room to tell you to make your first rasoi but you are already here all mother in law dream to get this type of daughter in law,” a smile appears on ishqi's face. Then they trio leaves from there. Ishqi went alone there as ishqi realised it that she is alone so she fastly takes a empty bowl and fill it with gajar ka halwa then she takes a packet of red chilly powder she mix whole packet in it. Then she serves all the gajar ka halwa and murmured “Yeh wale halwa baki sab ke aur yeh wala thika thika halwa mere pyare pati ke liye buhut shauk tha na mujhse shaadi karne ka le ab,”

(“This halwa is for everyone else and this one is fine, my dear husband had a great desire to marry me, now take it,”)

She took the tray in her hand and made her way to out.

It's really a busy and annoying day i am really so tired

It's really a busy and annoying day i am really so tired. As I arrived home I went towards the dining table and fill a glass with water and drink it. While mom and chachi look at me weirdly I think cause they are smiling while looking me.

“Kya hua aap sab aise hass kyu rahe ho!?,” i asked.
( What happen why you all are smiling)

“Hasse ga to tuu abhi beta,” reply dad while smiling.
(Now you will smile child)

“Koi batyega bhi ki yeh ho kya raha hai!?,” i questioned.
( Can anyone tell that what's happening)

“tu khud hi Jaan jayega todhi derr me,”mom answered.
( You will get to know by own)

While I got frustrated by them. I again take a sip of water. As I drink it you know what I saw.

I saw ishqi is coming out from kitchen while holding a tray with a s*xy sari for mee. As I saw her the water come out from my mouth and went on raghav face who was just sitting front of me. As I got shocked by sawing her here so this happens.

“Ohh sorry Actually I-I wa-as,” i said all hurriedly but raghav cut me off in the middle and said while wiping his face.

“ I know you didn't do it intentionally it's okay never mind I was just going to wash face but you already did it thank you huh,” then I again moved my gazed towards the ishqi who has start serving the- the halwa to everyone then she comes towards me and took a bowl of gajar ka halwa and kept it in front of me. I don't know what why this gajar ka halwa so red today. Leave it.

I took a spoon and takes a some in it and as I eat it. My mouth start burning i close my eyes then I look at her who was standing near mom with emotionless face and looking down. Then I look at other members. But they are peacefully enjoying there halwa I got confused then I asked mom. “How is it mom!?,”

“its so delicious i totally love it,” she replied which tells me that she only put chillies in mine.

I took a big bite of the halwa and fill my mouth with it then the spiciness of it run in my body in veiny too. But I saw no emotion on my face expect smile. After few min a finish it all.

When I was coming out from the kitchen I saw him on the dinning table as he saw me the water fill in his mouth comes out and went on raghav's face

When I was coming out from the kitchen I saw him on the dinning table as he saw me the water fill in his mouth comes out and went on raghav's face. Then I serve halwa to everyone and to him also. As he take a bite of it the reaction of it was hilarious. I can't stop myself from laugh but i control it and shows a emotionless face. Then he ask aunty that how's is it but the answer makes him shocked.
“Yeh to shuruwat hai agee agee dekho huta hai kya,” i said in my mind while smirking.

( This is just beginning watch till it's end)

But then he took a big bite of it and start eating it like it's perfect. I got shocked then finish it all and went from there.
________________________________

Bore ho Rahi thi to socha ki ek chapter hi de do target is 300+ likes 150+ comments