Chapter 15

I dial the number of lakshya nd tell her to collect all the details of ishqi from her past

I dial the number of lakshya nd tell her to collect all the details of ishqi from her past.Then I leaves from there. As I exit from the room ishika come towards me and asked me

"Where is ishqi bhai is she is in room," while she just take a step towards the room. But i stopped her by saying "She is not there I think she went on terrace," I said this because I didn't want anyone to know this because now first I have to find out what happened with Ishqi.

"Okay," said ishika then went on the terrace.

But then I receive a message from Lakshya it was about ishqi but before I could see it, my phone fell off the from my hand.

I turn myself back to see who the fucking rascal who push me. As I turn I saw ishqi behind me she was taking her breath heavily & getting unconscious. As she fall, I grab her.
Her eyes are a bit open. I took her in my arms and made her sit on the bed. Then I sit near her.

“If you need anything so you can call me why do you come outside,” i questioned while getting worried about her health.

“I call you 7 time but you didn't so I,” she answered. okay so it's my first fault after our marriage.

“Sorry i didn't hear it did you need anything,” i asked her.

“Yes,actually I'm hungry,” she replied while I smiled.

“Okay so do you want the gajar ka halwa which you gave me,” i said while smiling but there no response from her. She was just looking down with emotionless face.

“ha ha ha not so funny ha,”i said with fake laughing then I look her again no expression. I give up.

Then I thought something which gives a smirk on my face. Then I look ishqi for a sec. I stand up but then my foot entangled with carpent and I fell by my forehead. But then ishqi chuckle, for her smile I fell I can do anything she want. I was just admiring her. Then she look at me, but all her smile got disappeared.
Then I went out from there. I look for my phone which was shattered. A frustrated expression appears on my face. But then I saw maid crossing from there so I tell him to bring some food in the room for ishqi.

 But then I saw maid crossing from there so I tell him to bring some food in the room for ishqi

As I got conscious. I went out from the room. But then I saw something shocking that Siddharth was just going to see my past information in his phone. What the hell how does he have it. my brain wasn't braining so I push him. His phone fell on the floor and shatters. He turn to me with anger on his face. But then I act like I'm getting unconscious. He took me and made me sit on the bed. Then he sit near my legs. Then he asked me like I am kid.

“If you need anything so you can call me why do you come outside,” he asked while i gulped and thought how can I tell him that I just went outside for going in ishika room but I saw him. But then I idea comes in my mind so i told him “I call you 7 time but you didn't so I,” I lied.

“Sorry i didn't hear it did you need anything,”he asked but then I again lied to him.

“Yes, actually I'm hungry,” what comes in mind I just said it all.

“Okay so do you want the gajar ka halwa which you gave me,” he said while I thought Salle dum hai to khila ke dikha, teri ankhon ko paad kar usme hi baar dungi Tera gajar ka halwa.

(If you have guts then show it to me, after tearing your eyes I will feed you your carrot halwa.)

I push my thoughts aside.i think he crack a joke but it's not funny.

“ha ha ha not so funny ha,” he said, Yes it's not funny. Then he stand up and leaves from there but his foot entangled in the carpet and he fall on the floor by his forward. I chuckled cause it's really funny. The CEO of shekhawat's company don't even know to walk. But then my eyes meet with his. A smile on my face got disappeared cause I didn't forgot want he did with me. Then he leaves from there.
_______________________________

As i stand up I saw a maid enters in room with a tray in her hands. She put it front of me. And tell that Siddharth tell her to do this. I nobbed then she leaves from there. As the maid leaves ishika enters in the room and.

“YO-U ar-re he-re i-i literal-ly wen-t to the terrac-e and look-k for-r yo-u,” she tell me while breathing heavily.

“Okay okay sit first then tell me what happened,” i asked and gave her water.

“Bhai told me that you were on the terrace,” she replied.

“What but I am here since I done with rasoi,” I told her.

“So why did bhai tell me that you were on the terrace,” she asked then I thought did he tell her this because I'm in unconscious state in the room. So if family members saw in me in this state they will get worry.
Itna bhi kamina nahi hai yeh (he  is not that much rascal)
.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

Hey guys I hope you like it so now my exams are over  now get ready for chapters🥳