Chapter 7

Abhimanyu come downstairs with small steps he was regretting on his decision to steal the files

Abhimanyu come downstairs with small steps he was regretting on his decision to steal the files. Abhimanyu thought in his mind “Now the consequences of this have to bear my daughter, such a bad father I am,” as he was thinking it. Navika comes towards him.

“ Aree uncle aap aaiye chai pi lijiye,”
( "Ohh! Uncle have some tea,")
asked navika but abhimanyu didn't even look at her and leave from there while navika look at him with confused face.

As he comes out from the mansion. He went towards garden to pick up ishqi. As he can call ishqi. His eyes shift towards Siddharth room's window. Siddharth was standing there and taking sips of coffee while staring ishqi. Seeing him looking at ishqi abhimanyu eyes fill with anger.

iSHQI,” He shout at top of his lungs. Ishqi and ishika got scared of sudden shout. Siddharth too look at abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu and Siddharth eyes met with each other. A smirk comes on Siddharth face. Siddharth pull on the curtains. Ishqi was shocked that abhimanyu shout at her.she run toward his direction as asked to him.

“ What happen dad,” asked ishqi while abhimanyu held his hand tightly & leave from there.

Ishika who was still standing there. Then she thought “ Why did uncle shout at her something wrong there,” she run towards raghav's room and enter in it. While raghav was on call he didn't look at ishika or saying he didn't even know that she was there.

“Baby she is not my girlfriend,she is my uncle's cousins,daughter's husband's, sister,” said raghav on call.while that girl said.

“Okay then talk to her break up,” she said and cut the phone. Raghav glare at his room. But the sound of something grabs his attention.

“15,” said ishika. While raghav turn towards her. And questioned.

“ What 15!?, ” questioned raghav while the answer of ishika makes him irritate.

“ Your break up in this year,” answered ishika while raghav gave her a irritated look. Ishika laugh a bit then say.

“ Okay okay listen I come here for an important talk listen carefully. Today abhimanyu uncle come to our mansion as I saw him I greet him but he didn't reply he was looking tensed then he went towards Siddharth bhai's chamber as he comes out from there.he shout at ishqi and takes her with him,” ishika told him all the things. While raghav nobbed.

“ Kya pata vo tension me ho!?,”
(Or he is under tension!?,”)
Told raghav his thoughts.

“ aree yahi to aap maar kha gaye chalo man liya ki vo tension me the lekin vo jaise hi bhai ke kamre me Gaye vaha se to vo apna tension gusse me badal kar aaye kahi na kahi mujhe lag raha hai ki Siddharth bhai aur abhimanyu uncle me ladai Hui hai pata hai unhone apni beti tak par chillaya hai,”

( This is what you got confused , okay I accepted that he was under tension but as he went to brother's room, from there he changed his tension into anger.Somewhere I feel that there is a fight between brother and Abhimanyu uncle, you know he even shout at  his daughter)
Said ishika while raghav nobbed again and asked to her.

“ tu kehna kya chahati hai pehle yeh bata,” asked raghav.
( What to do you meant to say!? )

“What I want to say is that we  should find out that what happen between them,” asked ishika while raghav didn't agree with her so she nobbed and leaves from there.
________________________________

At night in the desmukh's mansion*

Ishqi was sitting on her bed while finding some medicines for dogs.

{ Who don't know that she is a Veterinarian too }

Suddenly she heard a voice of opening the door she shift her gaze towards the door. Abhimanyu who was standing on the door. Seeing abhimanyu ishqi put her MacBook aside while abhimanyu come and sit beside her and asked.

“ Beta did you feel bad that I shout at you in front of your friend,” asked abhimanyu while looking down. Ishqi held his chin and told him.

“Never I never feel bad cause I know that you were stressed from work so it will slip from your tongue,” told ishqi while abhimanyu nobbed.

“ Beta did you can do one things for me!?,” questioned abhimanyu.

“Of course dad," she answered.

“ listen carefully when the moment comes in our life where I can't stand for you and leaves you alone in your hard situation so please don't think that your dad is bad.don't hate me. If you got such at the place where you know that you can't survive escape from there if you are my daughter.i know that you are confused that what I am talking about but soon you will understand my words and also please forgive your dad too so, now I think it's too late you need to sleep. But please remember
ESCAPE FROM THE PLACE WHERE'S NO ESCAPE IF YOU CAN'T THEN DON'T CALL YOURSELF MY DAUGHTER,” told abhimanyu then left from there without even look at ishqi. Ishqi whose heart clinched when her dad say that don't call yourself my daughter if she can't do this.

Ishqi was distribured by the words of abhimanyu.
________________________________

Hey guys I hope you like it be ready for next chapter cause it's tooooooo intersting and long tooo. Okay so complete the target fast so I will upload it. 100+ likes 50 + comments